3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Remake is almost a carbon copy with mods.
This is Alexeys version. While it shares the premisse and some of the story arcs, he focuses a lot more on relationship development and variety in random events, also has some more gameplay elements. Some characters are new (or will be new, Kira's coworker for example), others were removed (like Olivia's boyfriend or Kate)
The rebuild differs even more, has now dream sequences, some more interaction and - lucky us - only one Eric path.
And the cameras actually work.

Reactions: Nemo56

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
be nice if the trick to getting rid of eric was cucking him with ann.

Keep all the stuff in the game where he's trying to screw the sisters but constantly fails and then ann starts teaching you in the shower like in v9 but you go all the way tell he ends up catching you two and then he's gone for good?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What is your credibility though? Can we trust you bateys?
I rather trust bateys than whining wieners.

But no, you don't have to trust anyone. If you don't like it or think the game is dead, no one stops you to just leave it behind, play something else and never look back. No harm done.

And "Kojj4" has been nothing but a troll in this thread for at least a year, every accusation he makes about "fake accounts" or "milking" etc is either projection or a lie.
The pure fact that he's still trying shows that he knows it's not true :) One who truely believes that the game is dead has no reason to visit the forum for updates.
And if he was right, the Abandoned tag rules show that to everyone sooner than he could.

Jun 10, 2017
be nice if the trick to getting rid of eric was cucking him with ann.

Keep all the stuff in the game where he's trying to screw the sisters but constantly fails and then ann starts teaching you in the shower like in v9 but you go all the way tell he ends up catching you two and then he's gone for good?
Depends on what he's like in this version, would he leave on his own when he knows he's beaten, or would he start threatening Max and try to take control of the house by force? We still don't know what he's going to do, though we know he'll never really get anywhere with Lisa at least.

I like the idea of him constantly failing (as embarrassingly as possible) with Alice and Lisa, and Kira should just tell him to fuck off right to his face. Actually, I'd LOVE to see LISA tell him to fuck off right to his face. Maybe even in front of Ann if he tries something like "private lessons" again.

I never want a situation like "Sacrifice" from the original to happen with her and Alice.

Though I doubt he'll be around long enough for things to get THAT far with Ann, it could still be done in some form while he's around.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
The pattern of remaking right before the pivotal scene is exactly the same as the original. Developers only copy bad things.
I promise you, the scene you want will never happen, and the developers will keep luring you as if it's coming in the next patch, but it will never happen.
This game will troll you with hope and disappoint you.

razor1977

Jan 2, 2023
The pattern of remaking right before the pivotal scene is exactly the same as the original. Developers only copy bad things.
I promise you, the scene you want will never happen, and the developers will keep luring you as if it's coming in the next patch, but it will never happen.
This game will troll you with hope and disappoint you.
Games like this is why i don't do patreon or gofundme games, either they tease and don't deliver or they take forever releasing updates and when they do, they are small or they just straight forward get abandoned and all that money spent is wasted....looking at some tiers that could be as much as 135 a month, no game is worth even a 135 bucks let alone that much a month lol

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Games like this is why i don't do patreon or gofundme games, either they tease and don't deliver or they take forever releasing updates and when they do, they are small or they just straight forward get abandoned and all that money spent is wasted....looking at some tiers that could be as much as 135 a month, no game is worth even a 135 bucks let alone that much a month lol
I have yet find a game that is an exception from this behaviour (well ... maybe Man of the House, that had a short release cycle). Even with 5 bucks a month the game would have to be completed within a year and have high quality (or at least AA) graphics and gameplay for the price to be justified.
But that's me with a view from a player who legally owns thousands of computer games, close to thousand Blu-Rays(not couting the old DVDs), several hundreds of CDs and books with his own idea of what's worth how much.

Other people who think that this one story is worth to invest a thousand dollars ... if they want to pay as much, they have my full blessing. I won't say they are stupid or anything. If that's their hobby and that's what they want to put their money into ...they should go for it by all means.
I am not against prefunding, I co-funded something over 40 games on kickstarter. I just think that the subscription system itself favors the problems you mentioned.
If this game ever gets finished and sold on GOG or at least itch.io, I'll buy it for sure.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
just started this game. how do i get the ntr scenes?
On the legacy build (0.9) you will find some scenes of Ann and her boyfriend once he comes to the house. That's the closest you get to ntr.
For everything else you need to play a different game.

Hera66

Apr 10, 2024
Awesome, so you admit you are a filthy rich 1% of the world type of person who can donate 1000s on these games and hope they deliver or they would destroy your self-respect and ego. Look guys the wealthy always bully the poor and they think they better than the rest of us. Can't wait till aleksey announces the abandonment of this game. The cycle of scammers and entitled millionaires goes on. Cheers Eric and Lisa fans.
You wrote this specifically about the game Bbrr. She has a customer who finances the project. Based on your conclusions, it appears that he is intimidating the poor.)

Reactions: DaynNight090

ghouri123

Apr 4, 2023
On the legacy build (0.9) you will find some scenes of Ann and her boyfriend once he comes to the house. That's the closest you get to ntr.
For everything else you need to play a different game.
Which one? There are several versions of this game right? Which has the most ntr scenes

Reactions: Asedor

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Which one? There are several versions of this game right? Which has the most ntr scenes
No, there are several games based on BB, not several versions of the same game.

"Big Brother Ren'Py Story Remake" is probably what you are looking for.

"Big Brother Another Story" is very different and not just another version.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
I think what truly annoys me about all these BB clones is they never get to a point where they are interesting. Wheres the pregnant incest harem? We're still just collecting spiders.
BB Expanding the Family started that path but the Dev got put off after his first release

• Sad
Reactions: Lucifel
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes