3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I don't care about seeing Eric or not. It's just not the right thread for fan art. If you have some actual ingame pictures, I am all up for it.
A proper update would be to shoot Eric in the head after shooting his balls of, but also that would currently be fan art and this not the place for it.

Haven't some of these pics been used in other games anyway?
I agree on the shooting. I was debating myself - if i must give the Gun to Ann or Kira; should the player select a path..
To get rid of Eric in a more fashionable way, then dig a hole to hide him off - other than Max taking pictures as proof.
Anyways, Max doesn't have the balls to hold another Gun than his own.

I just made this render few hours ago, took me whole day to position Lisa and all those fingers!
No idea if other games have similar concept renders.

Nope, this is not the right tread for FanART. But it is OK for the greater good and keeping the spark alive.

Things like these influence with ingame changes, as we have seen more updates to UI and Code - based on the Cheat Mod impact for years.
I could say that.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I hope there are not too many Erics in this forum. Somehow that parody response to "Goodbye Earl" just came to my mind, where a guy lives in fear from his wife, because his name is Earl and he is sure she wants to kill him.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
I commented to that effect in a different thread that without Eric it's like the hero turns up and takes the treasure without ever fighting the dragon. Glamour has it's own issues I'm not sure I'd call it boring but there's threads that are hinted at that go nowhere and actions that scream out to be taken and aren't followed up on or only much much later.

A simple example, Kate vanishes from maid duties and someone says their courier would probably do it Max never follows this up and we later learn Kate is still doing the maid stuff just hadn't seen or heard her in weeks and even in that case are 2 sexy maids not better than 1?
If you look at the original game, once Eric left, then some of the girls came in to fill that role. Kira, then Alice herself. Basically before Eric leaves, the game is about trying to get sex despite his best efforts to stop you, after that, Alice and Kira are the ones slowly drip-feeding the MC access to the other girls in the house. Kira uses the MC to sleep with her sister before Max can get to her, and becomes the person in charge of Lisa's sex ed. Alice becomes a super dominatrix, using Lisa and Max to make money as well.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
How about a link to the fan art thread and let that be the end of it?
If you look at the original game, once Eric left, then some of the girls came in to fill that role. Kira, then Alice herself. Basically before Eric leaves, the game is about trying to get sex despite his best efforts to stop you, after that, Alice and Kira are the ones slowly drip-feeding the MC access to the other girls in the house. Kira uses the MC to sleep with her sister before Max can get to her, and becomes the person in charge of Lisa's sex ed. Alice becomes a super dominatrix, using Lisa and Max to make money as well.
Kira is the centre of the story for me, well her relationship with Ann. I see it as Kira trying to prove anyone could have gone her route in the proper circumstances and that Ann isn't better or more moral than her after she's been the black sheep of the family for so many years.

Ann of course has her own issues she almost personifies the Madonna/Whore dichotomy after her childhood abuse she's basically been turned into a submissive because her life literally depended on it so now she keeps an iron grip on her emotions and is either completely abstinent or subject to someone elses will she lacks almost all agency in the game even her rules come down from other peoples suggestions (the 1st iteration of the spankings may be her own but again is part of her attempt to maintain Iron Discipline that backfires so badly)

In Glamour you have a series of protagonists and an expending rosta of young ladies to work with .
Phase 1 is the initial corruption
Phase 2 getting out from under Alice
Phase 3 Karen and the School

With new opportunities at each stage, Family, Friends, Schoolmates, Teachers though I can seriously live with a lot less Kate I know the Dev's repeating art assets from the other thread but so much Kate the Doctors office thread, Kate and Julia which is basically Kate with minimal Julia and the the after class shower and these are all running at the same time so it's all Kate all of the time. anyway I'm sure it was someones best time in the game just not taste (Now tell me there's a scene with Kira and the biology teacher and I'm there )

Last edited:
Reactions: firevoodoo

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
I don't care about seeing Eric or not. It's just not the right thread for fan art. If you have some actual ingame pictures, I am all up for it.
A proper update would be to shoot Eric in the head after shooting his balls of, but also that would currently be fan art and this not the place for it.

Haven't some of these pics been used in other games anyway?
I think some of them where used in a mod (or maybe inspired the shots used in a mod) some I've not seen before

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Sorry to disappoint. It is a FanART.

As is this..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love your art, thanks man!

the butt plug in Kira is especially cool, any chance you can do this for Alice as well? maybe in one of her normal poses, washing dishes with her shirt and no panties, with a buttplug, turning and looking into the camera? I would name my next cat after you if you could share something like that!

• Love
Reactions: OnlyFunz

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The same everywhere. It's just annoying.
I miss the days where people would actually create games that one could buy once they were completed without that ongoing patreon/sponsor/update hassle.

Also, so far I helped to finance over 30 games on kickstarter, I just can't stand that subscription model that is used these days. You get promised something, you pay for that promise and most of the time you also get it (2 exceptions so far), no "we need more/less ntr/milfs/sharing" whining from people who think the devs work for them.

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
I miss the days where people would actually create games that one could buy once they were completed without that ongoing patreon/sponsor/update hassle.

Also, so far I helped to finance over 30 games on kickstarter, I just can't stand that subscription model that is used these days. You get promised something, you pay for that promise and most of the time you also get it (2 exceptions so far), no "we need more/less ntr/milfs/sharing" whining from people who think the devs work for them.
But why doesn't Patreon take action ??? Because they earn it ???

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022

Actually it's good for Devs to not waste their time on failed/Boring project, and to not get burned from hard work .

So , the best thing is when they make a schedule with a plan of 10 big updates or something.

Another point, playing a finished game will make you losing interest faster , and mostly you'll not repeat any scenes.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So , the best thing is when they make a schedule with a plan of 10 big updates or something.
If he organizes the whole things into episodes or whatever doesn't really matter, since these 10 would be one product. Either he raises enough money to be able to complete it or he doesn't. If not, then it won't be produced, classic croudfund model.
Next 10 episode or next season or whatrever would be a separate product.

But why doesn't Patreon take action ??? Because they earn it ???
I think they don't see any reason. After all people know that they keep paying for goodwill.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

A lot of the devs here do eventually release their game on Steam. So if you want to support the dev but don't want to pay the Patreon subscription you can just wait for it to be finished and then pay the 1 time cost to buy it on Steam. That's my preference as well personally. Unfortunately as you mentioned, a disturbingly high percentage of games get abandoned without being finished so they never make it to Steam. So you either pirate it or you pay a subscription for a game that never gets finished.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
A lot of the devs here do eventually release their game on Steam. So if you want to support the dev but don't want to pay the Patreon subscription you can just wait for it to be finished and then pay the 1 time cost to buy it on Steam.
I bougth a few on Steam even if I hate the platform. I prefer itch and GOG. I would also put gamejolt in this list, but sadly they changed their policy about a year ago and removed all adult games - also the ones I bought there prior to that change. They did allow to download these games for about a year after that change, now they are gone for good.
Just today I got two new ones from GOG. To buy on Steam a game must be very good and/or I must be very desperate.

This whole subscriber/patreon thing is not just about money (well, in the end it is, but not MY money). It's also about the whole system giving customers too much power over the creators. Since the project is not completely financed, the creators must keep people happy over a long time, implementing all crap which comes to their minds with all sorts of consequences instead of following their own vision. On the other hand since there is no pressure for them to stay on track and finish the project in time they can keep changing what they already made and change the plans they made, also delaying the production which as a consequence leads to people whining about being milked.
I can understand that this system allows absolute noobs to get into business and try but for advanced (don't want to say "professional") projects it just sucks.

Last edited:

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Love your art, thanks man!

..dishes with her shirt and no panties, with a butt plug, turning and looking into the camera?
I would name my next cat after you if you could share something like that!
"Fonzie" is a fitting Cat name. :sneaky:

This one is for you jan.spam and to all those you wish for Alice content.

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
I really love afterparty scenes. More renders, additional "route". This game have to be ended already! And with this remake will be top one novel.
Any news for next update? It is 2 month or so from the last. Not so long, but may be there is someone who subscribed to his official channel..

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
This whole subscriber/patreon thing is not just about money (well, in the end it is, but not MY money). It's also about the whole system giving customers too much power over the creators. Since the project is not completely financed, the creators must keep people happy over a long time, implementing all crap which comes to their minds with all sorts of consequences instead of following their own vision.
Yeah I do think a lot of devs tend to fall into that trap. It's fine to take suggestions from your fans if that fits what you want to do as a dev but some of them end up basically doing development by poll just doing whatever the fans vote that they want. This can lead to them developing a game they don't really personally have much interest in, which just about guarantees that it's not going to be much good. So when the fans want something that just doesn't fit for you, you should say thanks for the suggestion but I'm not doing that. Next idea...

You could still do stuff like custom renders that are not in the game that include some content some of the fans are clamoring for like NTR or whatever. Ok here's MC's GF getting fucked by the BBC, enjoy. But it's not going in the game. That kind of thing.

In my case when I was making my Babysitter mod I had a lot of people asking for creeper stuff and foot fetish stuff. I don't like either of those things but tried both and decided not to continue them because I'm just not into that. I don't regret making the attempt, but I definitely would not have enjoyed basing a significant portion of the mod on things like that which hold no interest for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
"Fonzie" is a fitting Cat name. :sneaky:

This one is for you jan.spam and to all those you wish for Alice content.
OMG, thank you kind sir, you deserve a metal, a statue - and not just a cat bur a street named after you!! How is Fronzie Boulevard. :)
perfect posture, even better than I imagined it to me!
If I may ask for on more variant, could you push the plug more in - OR move her left arm towards her butt as if she was trying to catch the plug and push it back in, so in your head you know this distraction was what caused the spill?

Thanks man, even if you do not decide to do this variant, you have brought me joy..

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes