3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If it's true then ALL his subscribers should demand their money back.
They have known for months. Who wanted to unsubscribe has done so by now.

Money back? Nah, everyone knows that on Patreon you pay for promises without any guarantees.

The new version already has quite some content anyway, he's not remaking everything. This is a day 1 beta test version.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
BB: Another Story Rebild (??) v0.01.00

This means BB: Another Story is abandoned at v0.09.2.03 and another game is (re-)born... another game requires another thread...
If it's true then ALL his subscribers should demand their money back.
The title does do justice.. "Rebild" --sounds--> "Rebilled" :geek:

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Let me get this straight. When you say "day one" you mean first update after upgrade or is it only 1 day ingame? If it's 1day ingame and it took THAT long, then I'll see cyberpunk 3077 faster than this games ending :D

Reactions: lis210

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
BB: Another Story Rebild (??) v0.01.00

This means BB: Another Story is abandoned at v0.09.2.03 and another game is (re-)born... another game requires another thread...
Not necessarily, this is a test for user reaction so the numbering could restart at 0.10.XX if it goes down well or there may be more of rebild if some stuff doesn't work out (I'm downloading it now so I'll throw my opinion out there once I've played it

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Let me get this straight. When you say "day one" you mean first update after upgrade or is it only 1 day ingame? If it's 1day ingame and it took THAT long, then I'll see cyberpunk 3077 faster than this games ending :D
It took that long to rebuild the game and cut out one day as beta demo.

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Ahh yes... adding work when it wasn't needed in the first place :) If he started over and reused assets doing updates monthly then I'd understand, but now from what I see he redid whole game, "cut out" 1st day to test it out as beta and then what? fix issues in uncut version? Don't bugs work in a way where you fix one, another comes in its place? It may be fixed in cut version, but it can introduce a new bug in uncut version.. well.. at least he didn't go "glamour, another story" route..

Bathyscaphe

Feb 5, 2023
Wow, The demo should be free as a proof of concept to get patrions on board and the cost way lower. At at $21 a month, I expect way more than just a single day. That is way higher than any of my streaming subscriptions...

Last edited:
Reactions: ajleo and Luciano

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
it is not clear why it is impossible to release "rebuild the game" and not "cut out one day as beta demo" without cutting?

next time it's Day 2?
Of course I don't know the reasons but it might be the same reason why I also locked functionalitites in the new tool I gave to the technicians to play with. If there is a problem in the concept, it would be bad to invest a lot of work and then have to change everything again. Also if there's too much to play with, it's easier to miss errors.

We don't know why, I was just answering "all this work/time for ond day" which was wrong. We have already seen a preview from a different day.

Btw, if next time it is day 2 then it is just like that. Complaining won't change it.
Of course, if you are a subscriber that for months ignored everything that was published and said thereby not knowing what he payed for, then this might come a shock to you and the money you spent.
But for all others ... Don't like it? Stop broothing and play something else. There's more fish in the sea.

Last edited:
Reactions: HGR11957

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
On the plus side the new interface looks great and the ladies are looking lovely you'll lose points as there's no Kira ... yet and with changing the conversation choices Max loses some agency however can't accidently kill any future threads on day 1 (I hope).

Hoping we scoot forwards to Kira joining in the next build as the week 1 days after the intro day are usually less intense (if you want to make them less chill and with more to do I think most people would applaud that (even the ones that gripe about the update rate will relish new content when it arrives ) so far so good

• Thinking Face
Reactions: seba0

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
damn man, restarting all over again? that's horrible news. I get it that the game is repetitive, and it can be very frustrating for new players, but as a old player going all the way back to the start is pretty annoying

This is already a enormous step up from the original, even what's repetitive is more interesting since there are different poses for scenes, different outfits. I can see why this would be a priority, it can get annoying all the steps you must do to get some scenes, but now after doing all that having to throw all that in the garbage to wait god knows how long to get back where we were before

We will never see Lisa lose her virginity are we?

Reactions: ajleo

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
damn man, restarting all over again? that's horrible news. I get it that the game is repetitive, and it can be very frustrating for new players, but as a old player going all the way back to the start is pretty annoying

This is already a enormous step up from the original, even what's repetitive is more interesting since there are different poses for scenes, different outfits. I can see why this would be a priority, it can get annoying all the steps you must do to get some scenes, but now after doing all that having to throw all that in the garbage to wait god knows how long to get back where we were before

We will never see Lisa lose her virginity are we?
you think you've got issues I've been hoping for a scene with Lisa, Kira (optionally Max as well) and Olivia for years I'm not even sure it's on anyone elses horizon

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
you think you've got issues I've been hoping for a scene with Lisa, Kira (optionally Max as well) and Olivia for years I'm not even sure it's on anyone elses horizon
I actually thought his existing scenes with Olivia showed a lot of promise, and I'm happy not to have to deal with Alex. I would love to see Kira take up more of the corruption mantle though and not leave it all to Max. I want Anne to catch Max doing things with Kira. Frequently. I also would love to see some sister on sister action between Anne and Kira that could eventually evolve to include Max doing more than just watch. I may be confusing some of the Olivia content with Glamour. It's been awhile.

I'd really like to see the Friday night "girls night out" between Kira and Alice expanded on personally. With some alcohol to loosen those inhibitions, it would absolutely be plausible for some FFM action with Max, Kira, and Alice on Friday nights even if Alice claims amnesia the next day.

I think it makes more sense for Lisa's path to focus on Olivia personally, but wouldn't mind some sex ed stuff with Anne and/or Kira as long as it doesn't get ridiculous like it does in Glamour.

Reactions: Storm2014
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes