3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
There's a newer version w/patch that was just released but not sure what it fixes. I saw it on SVS Comics but lack the patience to download super slow lol.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
From beginning to end of current version is only 5 minutes playthrough. There is no need for saves.
Even if they skip all dialogues, it's impossible to complete in 5 minutes. I don't know if you've already done yoga with mom??? I'm a tester and I know the game. Therefore your assertion is untrue. Here is a small selection of the scenes that not everyone has seen. Also, each scene has several different images. So you have to repeat the scenes a few times to see all the possible images.
screenshot0019.png

Last edited:

honalu

Aug 24, 2021
Even if they skip all dialogues, it's impossible to complete in 5 minutes. I don't know if you've already done yoga with mom??? I'm a tester and I know the game. Therefore your assertion is untrue. Here is a small selection of the scenes that not everyone has seen. Also, each scene has several different images. So you have to repeat the scenes a few times to see all the possible images.
View attachment 2822051
wow, i don't even know how to get those things :(

Reactions: polyesters

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I never use mods because it's impossible to enjoy the game with them. Every mod destroys the complete fun of the game, so personally I don't understand what mods are good for. If you haven't read the dialogues, you don't know that all dialogues have been revised.

• Angry
Reactions: Juninpachi

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
.............Also, each scene has several different images. So you have to repeat the scenes a few times to see all the possible images...............
and look how well that gameplay design worked out in Glamour...

p.s. the English dialogue is terrible, hence probably 9 out 10 "veteran" players use the "skip unseen" option and just go by the images and event descriptions in the log

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I personally play the German Version in the tests because I'm the only tester who checks the German Version. All other testers play the English Version.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
and look how well that gameplay design worked out in Glamour...
Glamour doesn't have that. It's story elements have to be repeated x times to be completed (the one I remember had to be repeated 16 times), but only have a few pics.
Alone for Alice, BIBOAS has over different poses when she's changing clothes in her room + all the different dress overlays. This is nothing you have to do, but something that can be done. It adds flavour to the repeatable scenes, it's not a gameplay alement. It's a bonus. If you want to enjoy it, you can do it, but you don't have to. That's VERY different from how Glamour handles repeatables.

sukador

Feb 23, 2020
Okay, yes its another remake of tthe remake, of the remake... ETC... BUT, its in my opinion pretty well made and deserves at least a try, and hopefully, we can finally see one completed, so, keep going! (y)

Reactions: firevoodoo

NecromeN

May 2, 2017
How is it now in the discord? People have already expressed their dissatisfaction that the content is very small for such a long time? What does the Aleksey90 himself write about this?

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Glamour doesn't have that. It's story elements have to be repeated x times to be completed (the one I remember had to be repeated 16 times), but only have a few pics.
Alone for Alice, BIBOAS has over different poses when she's changing clothes in her room + all the different dress overlays. This is nothing you have to do, but something that can be done. It adds flavour to the repeatable scenes, it's not a gameplay alement. It's a bonus. If you want to enjoy it, you can do it, but you don't have to. That's VERY different from how Glamour handles repeatables.
lets return to this conversation when there will be enough content to judge how the story progression gameplay has changed from the 0.09x version, if at all

because you're talking just about the random events, I'm talking about something else

cur3n79

Jul 2, 2017

Fix v0.02.01
- fixed notifications freezing;
- fixed various game crashes;
- fixed purchase of suntan oil;
- fixed various bugs with characters;
- some tasks have stoppers;
- corrections have been made to some languages;
- Italian language added.
Can you share Fix v0.02.02?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
really like the additions, I just really hope that aleksey won't try to remake everything he did up until now and does keep a lot of old artworks. I can understand wanting to streamline the game start but I don't think remaking every single event from zero makes sense, I don't know if he already made this clear or not.

won't complain about restarting all over again because I'm sure the thread already has enough of that

Reactions: polyesters
3.00 star(s) 92 Votes