3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
...As for the save game sharing issues, I saw people mentioning it was a new thing added to Renpy.
Though I don't know if Aleksey actually doesn't want saves being edited/shared or it was just overlooked.

It's already been posted here I think, but the game just ending like that will be changed in a future update. It can be gotten around with mods for now.
I tried editing the savegame and it didn't work but I think the game ended very fast, I haven't even bought a 2nd camera.
What are these mods you are talking about and where do I find them? Looks like all the mods on page 1 is for the older version?

Jun 10, 2017
I tried editing the savegame and it didn't work but I think the game ended very fast, I haven't even bought a 2nd camera.
What are these mods you are talking about and where do I find them? Looks like all the mods on page 1 is for the older version?
OnlyFunz mod lets you bypass the game ending.

And yeah looks like the OP was never updated with the new mod.

Reactions: OnlyFunz

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hello, could someone tell me if this character is the one used for Alice? I think a version of Victoria GF3 is used but I'm not sure what it could be. https://f95zone.to/threads/uc_art-jasmine-g8f-character.53378/
Usually a mix of several models and morphs is used. It looks similar, but tbh I don't think so, especially not the new model.

Maybe try asking in the fan art thread what they use for their renderings.

Or check directly here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-art-assets.3733/

Reactions: Manitu

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
OnlyFunz mod lets you bypass the game ending.

And yeah looks like the OP was never updated with the new mod.
But is there any more content?
I can't get to level two in stealth or persuasion both are maxed out at level 1 and the mod can't get it to level 2 either.
There is nothing new in the online store, I bought the steplatter but he isn't using it.

Jun 10, 2017
But is there any more content?
I can't get to level two in stealth or persuasion both are maxed out at level 1 and the mod can't get it to level 2 either.
There is nothing new in the online store, I bought the steplatter but he isn't using it.
I don't know if level 2 stealth is in this version, same with using the ladder.

There are still a lot of things missing, so we'll probably have to wait for the next version.
This one isn't even the full release they were planning on.

Reactions: Hans_

BanNTR

Jul 14, 2022
So how much content this one has compared to the original one? I don't wanna waste my time if there's less

Jun 10, 2017
So how much content this one has compared to the original one? I don't wanna waste my time if there's less
It was completely restarted so right now there's not much, just five days or so for now. This was supposed to be a bigger release but things happen, so we got this while they finish up work on the full one.
It is still a good start to the new version as far as changes to the story and other things but there's not any real sexual stuff yet.

Eric is barely in it too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nemo56 and BanNTR

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
what really surprises me is how Dev decides to make use of his - sparse - development time: putting extra effort in to prevent cheating / encrypting save files.... WAIT; WHAT....? WHY?

No seriously....: WHYYYY? Never once here on this forum with nearly 1.200 pages was the request raised to encrypt save files, and piss of the already limited fan base, or to start over and re-tell the same story yet another time. NEVER.

What was mentioned, however, repeatedly and on EVERY page was: the glacier speed of the development cycle. I get it, his game, I am not a Patreon, we all should be grateful for getting the stuff for free, yadaa, yadaa.... but I get the impression that the Dev is actively trying to not succeed, commercially.

Call me old-fashioned, but I believe one should deliver what your audience wants.

Jun 10, 2017
what really surprises me is how Dev decides to make use of his - sparse - development time: putting extra effort in to prevent cheating / encrypting save files.... WAIT; WHAT....? WHY?

No seriously....: WHYYYY? Never once here on this forum with nearly 1.200 pages was the request raised to encrypt save files, and piss of the already limited fan base, or to start over and re-tell the same story yet another time. NEVER.

What was mentioned, however, repeatedly and on EVERY page was: the glacier speed of the development cycle. I get it, his game, I am not a Patreon, we all should be grateful for getting the stuff for free, yadaa, yadaa.... but I get the impression that the Dev is actively trying to not succeed, commercially.

Call me old-fashioned, but I believe one should deliver what your audience wants.
I don't know what actually is going on, but I saw people saying there was an update for Renpy that added it.

I have no idea if it was added to the game intentionally or not.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I don't know what actually is going on, but I saw people saying there was an update for Renpy that added it.

I have no idea if it was added to the game intentionally or not.
Renpy has not ever and nor will ever add an "encryption function" as per digging through heaps of forum posts discussing this very thing I have been interested in learning renpy I dabble with python on a "make my life easier when I audit network security basis."

So naturally I was curious what all I could or couldn't do with it and looking up encryption was one of them.

There has been many requests for this at most you can "archive" upon building your project.
There are quite a few third party tools that do encrypt renpy games though and they are not hard to find if you do a little searching

Jun 10, 2017
Renpy has not ever and nor will ever add an "encryption function" as per digging through heaps of forum posts discussing this very thing I have been interested in learning renpy I dabble with python on a "make my life easier when I audit network security basis."

So naturally I was curious what all I could or couldn't do with it and looking up encryption was one of them.

There has been many requests for this at most you can "archive" upon building your project.
There are quite a few third party tools that do encrypt renpy games though and they are not hard to find if you do a little searching
There was a security thing added recently about loading saves from other devices that have been altered, but I don't know if that's what's keeping saves from working or if something else was added to the game itself to block edited/shared saves.

I don't do anything with Renpy so I don't know what's going on.

Reactions: Plaguerave

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
There was a security thing added recently about loading saves from other devices that have been altered, but I don't know if that's what's keeping saves from working or if something else was added to the game itself to block edited/shared saves.

I don't do anything with Renpy so I don't know what's going on.
Yea thats to try and bring attention to something another Dev brought up about how saves can be manipulated and bugged with malware that can do basically anything.

You can see a video example of just that its quite funny but if you have been around the stuff I have over the last 20+ years its quite scary.

So they are trying to add security feature to make people think before they jump and do but people will be people.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Yea thats to try and bring attention to something another Dev brought up about how saves can be manipulated and bugged with malware that can do basically anything.

You can see a video example of just that its quite funny but if you have been around the stuff I have over the last 20+ years its quite scary.

So they are trying to add security feature to make people think before they jump and do but people will be people.
Thing is, they're blocking it so much, it's just going to alienate people at the end.
It's also to be noted, that the tokens/encryption keys, are store locally. As such, it's probably quite possible, once you know where they are, to upload them with the save, and in essence, have the saves spoof with the correct token.

Just guessing, but I recon it is possible to bypass it. We'll just have to wait for the devs and moders to dig into that, I'm quite certain someone will find a solution for it eventually.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Thing is, they're blocking it so much, it's just going to alienate people at the end.
It's also to be noted, that the tokens/encryption keys, are store locally. As such, it's probably quite possible, once you know where they are, to upload them with the save, and in essence, have the saves spoof with the correct token.

Just guessing, but I recon it is possible to bypass it. We'll just have to wait for the devs and moders to dig into that, I'm quite certain someone will find a solution for it eventually.
Oh i get it I'm not defending the devs I think their personally naïve for doing what their doing just focus on content and story quit being a prude imo.

Aug 18, 2020
I've been searching for the post by BlackPanther and Lukumoide for a solid hour and couldn't find it. Maybe I'm stupid but can someone please link the full gallery unlock file for v 0.09.2.03 PLEASE? Thanks

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes