3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
There was a bug in version 0.05.00 that prevented some players from having a second camera in the store.
Only 4 people reported such a problem, including me.
The first fix (0.05.01) fixed this problem.
As for the stepladder, no one had any problems with it.
Okay, I only had a problem because I was hoping to just find it by accident. However, it will be possible to find it during Mia's second visit, which will be included in the next version due to the developer's illness.
In general, if you really don't have a stepladder on sale, see if you have any fixes installed? That is, your version of the game should be either 0.05.01 or 0.05.02
I've got v05.01. Done Mia's second visit. There is no ladder in the shop, under other or anywhere else.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
i bought the step ladder but was never given an option to use it.
Do you have the camera? The ladder is used to install the camera. Do this when NO ONE else is at the house OR when ONLY Alice is home and reading in the area where you eat. When you have those conditions go to the Bathroom and you should have the option to install the camera.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: WtfwinPC

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Then it is possible that due to how you potentially used the mod may have caused the save/playthrough to become corrupt. I know that if when using the mod that IF you use the rush delivery the moment you buy the ladder and camera that it will break the game, so it is possible that something similar happened to you as well.

Reactions: DarkEnergy

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Then it is possible that due to how you potentially used the mod may have caused the save/playthrough to become corrupt. I know that if when using the mod that IF you use the rush delivery the moment you buy the ladder and camera that it will break the game, so it is possible that something similar happened to you as well.
Seems to be correct. Replay with cheat mod, but didn't use the quick delivery. Stepladder available in shop at day 3.

MR-XS

May 17, 2024
Does this version include ntr?
Is there a plan from the developers for how the story will evolve?
ty

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What is NTR?
A abbrevation for a japanese term that describes a story mechanic: The protagonist catches another guy stealing his love interest(s) and suffers.

Many people oversimplify it to "other guy than the MC having sex". Some even include scenes not visible on screen.

There is also a story mechanic where the protagonist steals someone elses love interest which could be abbrevated the same way, but that's usually not, what people mean.

Last edited:

MR-XS

May 17, 2024
I don't understand the complaints about the NTR. There are thousands and thousands of games where it is not present, why complain about a game where it is present and even optional as a choice? In this case, Eric is the real star of the game, without him the story would be flat and uninvolving.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Probably for the same reason why people ask for it and think a badly designed side character can add anything of value to the game, despite there being thousands and thousands of games with NTR in them and one game almost exclusively focused on that side character.
Some like it and some don't.

MR-XS

May 17, 2024
But this game was born with the idea of ntr, or am I wrong?
People know that this is how it was designed and so they would like to continue the story.

I can't understand why choose a product where the ntr is explicit and clear, and then complain about it. It was enough to simply choose something else.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
But this game was born with the idea of ntr, or am I wrong?
No. It's about corrupting the family and of course the cameras ("big brother").

Eric wasn't there in the beginning. He was added at some point because some annoyingly loud people demanded NTR. But his content was always kinda weak. Most story arcs didn't include him at all and once he was removed from the house (on two paths) he didn't have any influence on anything of course. But even if you kept him around on the third path, he would not take part in the upcoming story arcs. He was just there for the sake of it.

Ntwaidumella

Sep 8, 2018
I don't understand the complaints about the NTR. There are thousands and thousands of games where it is not present, why complain about a game where it is present and even optional as a choice? In this case, Eric is the real star of the game, without him the story would be flat and uninvolving.
It's always the noisy minority complaining about NTR... if Eric leaves the game ends like it happened in 100 % of cases in BB games around the world

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes