3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
over the next few days, the release will become available for lower tiers. Right now, it's at 20, and will become available for the next level tomorrow. Should be out to all tiers before the weekend.

Hope that helps.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Anyone has the changelog for this update?
Big Brother: Another Story v0.03.00
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- updating the title screen (Parallax effect);
- filter added to personal diary;
- dream with Ann has been extended;
- recurring training with Ann (due to peeping);
- Lisa's going to school (day 1, extended);
- dream with Lisa (day 8, morning) + her reaction;
- Alice smokes cigarettes and joint (full version);
- finding out Alice's favorite candy and getting a hug from her;
- first spider in the yard (when we rub Alice with suntan oil) + improving relationship with Alice;
- recurring spider in Alice's shower + the hidden moment with Alice in the towel on the bed;
- recurring spider in Alice's room;
- recurring spider in the yard (when we rub Alice with suntan oil);
- Alice is having fun in the bathtub (day 2, midnight);
- Alice's recurring bathtub fun;
- when relationship level rises with Alice, some of the moments with how shy she is with Max will be updated (change of clothes);
- on the 6th day of the game, Max is tasked with completing 4 chores within 5 days;
- added training on Max's household chores;
- all household chores can be completed ahead of time (by Friday evening);
- some household chores may not be done on time (will be forced to be done on Saturday);
- all household chores may not be done on time (will be forced on Saturday);
- Max gets shorts as a gift from Ann;
- the "Clothing" window was created;
- Max can choose basic casual clothes or new shorts;
- Max can relationship level rise with Ann if he completes his household chores;
- If relationship level rises with Ann, contact with her will be warmer (TV, lounger);
- when relationship level rises with Ann, some of the moments with how shy she is with Max will be updated (change of clothes);
- If relationship level rises with Ann, you can get a kiss from her when she leaves for work (10:30);
- If Max does gym class in shorts (instead of being punished for peeking), then there will be more content in the event;
- implemented censor (as before, adding a file to the game) so that there are no problems with Patreon rules;
- new conditions for the "naked regime".

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
If i go for war from the beginning and get rid of eric quickly or disabled ntr mod
Can i still get fuck the whole family or must go to friendship path to fuck them?

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
OCT 24, 2023 (for tiers €20)
OCT 25, 2023 (for tiers €10)
OCT 26, 2023 (for tiers €5)
OCT 27, 2023 (for all tiers)
I'm a bit confused, in patreon tier3 was released at 23rd.. same for boosty.. so what's going on?

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
any tier 10 euro want too share uptade here ?
or think we damage the proget?
:D :D

without haste, I am so convinced that by going so slowly to do the rebuild you can't resist changing, adding, redoing more and more things and messing everything up.
I'm already looking at the next bbs another-another story (preview of bbs another-another rebuild).

sad why i like the work make from this team but is only the same same same story(y)

p.s. If one day I am proven wrong I will be very happy

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Let me guess, you shared the DEV / patreon Mega link, didn't you?
it is not something to do if it was the case, your sharing intention was good but it is best to contact mods here for mirror links, if i may say
Doesn't show the game, just some pdf file.

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes