3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So is he adding more content to the previous days? That's why he said that even if saves worked you'd still have to replay.
Most likely, or he postponed something or something that happened already would cause a bug in correlation with something else ... who knows. Since there is not much content yet, it doesn't really bother me to replay it.

Nice. That either means that the timed Eric events and Kira's scheduled arrival are implemented or have been rewritten to a way that they are not timed anymore.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Most likely, or he postponed something or something that happened already would cause a bug in correlation with something else ... who knows. Since there is not much content yet, it doesn't really bother me to replay it.
I'm ngl. I kind of enjoy the grind (with the onlyfunz mod that is). Sometimes I'll even postpone doing some events for narrative purposes and will only do one at a time even if I can do more . So I actually end up playing for lot more in-game days than needed.

• Love
Reactions: OnlyFunz and Nemo56

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
When will we get the game :rolleyes:
does anyone know the date of the release of the new update?
Just out of curiosity: how many days this time?

What was it last time? Six?
It all depends on the testing and what happens in it . No time frame can be set for the time to test and fix the bugs .

So is he adding more content to the previous days? That's why he said that even if saves worked you'd still have to replay.
Both . Prevent bugs and new content . 99% of the saves won't work.
That's why I said ,even if one of the save files works by chance , don't use it and you need to play from scratch .

Last edited:

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hi guys...can anyone please help me? i need help, where on win10 on partition C i can find that folder renpy what have all saves from all games? i can find it like i find it easy on win 7 before, please. i wanna deleted saves from few games and start again from 0 but i can t do this...pls, thanks

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Hi guys...can anyone please help me? i need help, where on win10 on partition C i can find that folder renpy what have all saves from all games? i can find it like i find it easy on win 7 before, please. i wanna deleted saves from few games and start again from 0 but i can t do this...pls, thanks
Screenshot_18.png

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Write in run menu or the address bar :
%appdata%\RenPy\
And press Enter.

i try it honestly but is not there and i dont know why
Cuz it's a hidden folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

moozoo

May 11, 2017
After all, no one betrayed the MC. His "landlady" was in a relationship with someone else before she was with him
Sounds good, so Lisa going with Eric is also a vanilla, non-NTR event, as her pussy is out of reach for Max. I'm glad nobody will complain about it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Sounds good, so Lisa going with Eric is also a vanilla, non-NTR event, as her pussy is out of reach for Max. I'm glad nobody will complain about it.
Depends on when what happens. From the moment on when they try to be boy- and girlfriend, then it can happen. NTR is not really about sex, it's about betrayal (intimacy is optional). As long as there was no promise or commitment, it can't be broken.

Last edited:
Reactions: firevoodoo
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes