3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
i and other 33% voted for an early update so 2 shorter updates at the same time, general vote was for a full update later so ok...from what aleksey announces at patreon page i think the full update will be much earlier than end of june

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

What do you want: pre-release without aunt Kira, but in the first days of June, or the full v0.04, but not earlier than 3 weeks?
For more information, see the previous post.

Pre-release
33%

Full v0.04
67%
Poll ended Jun 3, 2020
124 votes total

Poll end June 3, full version won by landslide add 3 weeks = end of June. It is only a guess but it could take longer than that. Aleksey said, not earlier than 3 weeks. He is feeling sick at this time, because of virus, and must rest more.

Reactions: omocik

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
no man..post was made at 26 may(date we have to count from, i think) + 3 weeks= earlier than 20 june...regarding the last posts from aleksey too, i can see at least , have no reason to doubt his words and his try for an earlier update, than your guess for end of june(nothing to argue for)...of course taking care of health is most important of all i think, and i have no problem at all with a more delay or changing plans

When's the next update please? It's no fun being stuck at home
22h

I also want to finish faster with v0.04, but the disease is a little hindering this.

How are you feeling? Hoping you recover soon
22h

Better, but still lousy. I'm working as hard as I can.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
The dev. has the virus, but he's still working on update, hopefully something by the end of this month, we voted on full update.
What do you mean, he has the virus? Do you mean he has coronavirus and still works on the update?!

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
maybe(maxbishup) you want you feel better speak to much for yourself, you dont understand what others mean or say...i can accept that

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
What do you mean, he has the virus? Do you mean he has coronavirus and still works on the update?!
Yes, he has coronavirus, and still some bug him to work on next update, most of us tell him to take his time and rest. Now he is getting worse, yet feels bad about update. The game can wait, most of us will still support him, forget the rest. I personally will make up for the loss of PATREONS.

Reactions: compusavvy

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
maybe(maxbishup) you want you feel better speak to much for yourself, you dont understand what others mean or say...i can accept that
Ok by me if we get update on the 20th, but much better that Aleksey gets over the coronavirus, and we get the update whenever. And yes I always speak for myself, who do you speak for.

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
ok..at this time just didnt agree with your guess, corrected(at least as i think) one more wrong edited and tranferred meaning post from patreon page..for the rest we will not decide when the update will be..as you say all wished good health,support, health is most important than anything

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
ok..at this time just didnt agree with your guess, corrected(at least as i think) one more wrong edited and tranferred meaning post from patreon page..for the rest we will not decide when the update will be..as you say all wished good health,support, health is most important than anything
All that I take from PATREON is copy and past, nothing to correct. As for guessing date of update, we all have a right to do so. One thing for sure, we will get the update when we get the update, guess or no. "for the rest we will not decide when the update will be" you said before the 20th " 3 weeks= earlier than 20 june". So yes you are playing the guessing game as well.

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
i told you no problem with your guess, i tried to tell you why i disagree..tried to tell you under the post you tranfered that counting days from end of poll and not from the date posted the poll is wrong...from your words if the poll was for an early update, then you say that aleksey dont know what he is telling or posting, that i dont believe, and the update would be released not at first days of june, but maybe after a week or two...

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

When's the next update please? It's no fun being stuck at home

1d

I also want to finish faster with v0.04, but the disease is a little hindering this.

1d

How are you feeling? Hoping you recover soon

1d

Better, but still lousy. I'm working as hard as I can.

1d

Don’t overwork yourself, focus on staying healthy don’t feel pressured to work harder than you can, I’m sure everybody will be cool

1d

That's right, the game can wait, take your time and get more rest. Keep us posted when you feel better.

15h

I don't try to speak for Aleksey, I only speak for myself, as I hope we all do.

Reactions: lexus

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Oh no, i didn't know he got the virus! Please tell him to take rest and stay healthy guys, stressing himself over this project can have negative effect on his health!

Reactions: Shiva0067

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
All that I take from PATREON is copy and past, nothing to correct. As for guessing date of update, we all have a right to do so. One thing for sure, we will get the update when we get the update, guess or no. "for the rest we will not decide when the update will be" you said before the 20th " 3 weeks= earlier than 20 june". So yes you are playing the guessing game as well.
Could you please tell him that a lot of pirates here agree with the view that "Dude, wtf? Just rest."

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Oh no, i didn't know he got the virus! Please tell him to take rest and stay healthy guys, stressing himself over this project can have negative effect on his health!
Yes, I told him in PM, forget about game just rest and tend to his health. Fans will still be here when he has recovered.
Could you please tell him that a lot of pirates here agree with the view that "Dude, wtf? Just rest."
Yeah some of us on Patreon are trying to get him to rest, take a break from the game, it can wait.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes