3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
First of all : nice remake, renpy got its limitations but its a good job done. I do enjoy it !
And now : possible bug :

Game crushes on morning kiss training with Lisa (success only is my guess) - got kissing on 56% of success (possible breast grope). It happends 2-3 times.

Anyone knows if theres anything to find out in bathroom ? Shower/bath at cerain time may end up with something interesting ?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I disagree, but if that's the way you want to think about it that's fine. By your logic though, you could avoid Eric ever getting anywhere with Anne also. Just don't go into the living room and don't peek in Anne's bedroom. Then you won't see them fooling around so apparently it doesn't happen?
No that won't help you with Ann.
I am talking only about Kira/You just don't get that if you go to sleep before 3AM that scene never happen,if you don't believe just check the game code.That scene trigger only if you stay until 3AM only on a specific day of the week.

Reactions: maxbishup

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If that's the worst case scenario, it seems kind of like a let down. I mean basically in that case, regardless of how bad Max might screw things up or get lazy letting Eric run rampant, there's zero risk of Eric ever getting to fuck anyone but Ann and Kira. Pretty disappointing as it feels like there's no real risk. Like a "better treat your wife right or else she might wander and cheat on you by letting other guys see and squeeze her breasts. Nothing more than that though because there's zero chance she'll ever sleep with anyone else."

If some massages and a little touching is the most that ever happens, then it seems to me that the developer(s) are too timid to really push the limits. I was hoping that this game would actually take things further down the NTR path if you started losing to Eric. If that's all that's planned though, it once again feels like dire consequences for Max are teased, yet nothing every happens. Like a bank robber threatening to shoot his hostages with an unloaded gun. "I'll do it! I'll really do it!" "Yawn...okay, then do it." "Aren't you going to try to stop me?" "Why? You're too much of a bitch to ever do anything." Why bother trying to fight against Eric if he never gets anywhere with either of the sisters? There's no suspense without any real danger.
I think you need to keep in mind the perspective of people who don't like NTR as well though. The way events play out in the original with Eric, if the player does not have foreknowledge of exactly how events play out and the NTR scenes progressed to their logical conclusion instead of mostly just being teasers then the NTR would basically be unavoidable for a first time player. You really would have to bend over backwards with knowledge of exactly how events play out to avoid it because Eric is otherwise a drastically overpowered rival.

So while I agree that having a legit threat there improves the game even if I don't actually want to see those scenes, if a first time player is basically guaranteed to wind up on that NTR path then most players would not like it. I'm assuming of course that the NTR fan base is smaller than the vanilla/harem type of fan base. I realise some NTR fans would rather the NTR be unavoidable but for basically anyone who's not an NTR fan that's kind of a deal breaker.

You could probably add some sort of toggle that makes it easier or harder to avoid the NTR if you wanted but most games don't do that. Most games either only have one mode or they have a hard toggle that just flat out turns NTR on or off.

Xaltan85

Aug 7, 2020
So, Aleksey will explore the alliance path with Eric and maybe expand it in comparison with the original game before the option of get rid of him is implemented? o_O

vpallie

Mar 18, 2019
It seems in the next release we'll see real action. I can't wait for it ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:. Is there a date, about, when the release will be ready? Thanks

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
And now : possible bug :
Since then I had many, many crushes like that :(
Mostly with kissing lessons with Lisa (8:00 AM, after wake-up) and whats possible :
- crushes only on "Lisa likes the kiss...."
- probably clicking out of the room helps (visit bathroom to peek girls for exapmple)
got one crush with "save" - 3AM saturday, save with older sister in bathroom

Anyone got bunch of TIPS ? I'm kinds stuck on 2 things and cannot move on ...

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
hi
I can't buy the book for lisa . book never showed up ! is there something i must do for it ? (9 times kissing lesson is over. by now it's about 21 maybe!)
and
how many times photoshoot is available in this version.i did it one time. but one of them is not unlocked in the photoshoot gallery.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes