3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
Gibt es den schon eine Deutsch Übersetzung von 0.05 ?

Is there already a German translation of 0.05?

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
Für wem sind den eigendlich die Raffaello gedacht?

For whom are the Raffaello actually intended?

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
And you can save on the same stage but war with Eric?
Don't worry, in the other versions of the game you will throw him out of the house. So far, the game is a duplicate of the original to the moment. It's hard to remake something familiar but interesting.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
So far I've found that it's BETTER to only have the original camera active during the start of the game (first 1-3 weeks). With ONLY the lounge camera you can get MASSIVE viewer numbers and money. Just make sure MAX is in the Lounge as much as possible. With more cameras the money you get seems to be reduced.

For myself I would prefer to not need more cameras than the first. Personal thing but I don't want to broadcast everything that happens to the world. Sadly, it seems that we will need the extra cameras to make progress in some areas.

Just a thought.
Without a camera in Alice's room, you may not be able to progress in the "Blog" quest then... By the look of it, the lack of cameras in other rooms are going to cause a problem for everyone in the future. :oops:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Don't worry, in the other versions of the game you will throw him out of the house. So far, the game is a duplicate of the original to the moment. It's hard to remake something familiar but interesting.
I don't mean being able to get rid of Eric later in the game, even if the MC is in tune with him for a while. The only way to deal with this rogue is all-out war by any means. I like to compare how others are doing in the game, but only the options I play.
In my opinion, the game is not exactly a copy of the original. And we don't know how Alexey will lead the action in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Piter Georg

Ish

Oct 12, 2017
Help please. I am stuck in Mentor opportunity-

- After 9 successful kissing sessions Lisa, you can buy her a book on sexual education.

I have more than 9 succsessful sessions with Lisa and there is no book to buy :(

Reactions: Agungteguh27

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

- After 9 successful kissing sessions Lisa, you can buy her a book on sexual education.

I have more than 9 succsessful sessions with Lisa and there is no book to buy :(
Post your last save, I'll take a look at it.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

omaewaemou

Sep 30, 2020

umm are u playing downloaded version?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Ok, I looked at your save. Are you using cheat mod, Lisa's emancipation is way to high. Make sure you have latest fix installed, work on other opportunities. Do more kissing lessons with Kira, 3am Sun-Wed.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I have a problem. I can't open the sixteenth Opportunity Control. I look in Ann's room in the evening while she's playing with Eric but nothing happens. Does anyone have any advice or save when this opportunity starts? Any help is appreciated.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes