3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
seems like i am stuck.

1. Lisa "mentor" quest gives me task to "learn something first" but i can't talk to any of heroines about learning anything. Redhead gives me only masturbation scene at night but nothing else.
2. Alice blog works but eric doesn't see it also can't seem to trigger next phase
3. Spider seems to be buggy with alice. Because she changes lingerie every now and then and she doesn't seem to remember that she was supposed to take off bra.
4. Alice blog says i should buy sexy lingerie but i bought "saxy lingerie" before she even started blog as it was available and i can't give it to her where i could do that with black lingerie.

Any ideas what i am doing wrong ?

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Shiva0067 I agree, the thoughts are good. I hope you understand that to implement so many paths and events, it takes a lot of time to build the development of characters. The expectation is good, but don't overestimate it, because even to just introduce a new character to the game and present it is already a lot of work. So don't expect that in this update, Olivia will cross paths with all the characters in the villa. But when the time comes, it will happen.
Dear Aleksey, first of all thank you for joining the discussion with us pirate pervs! Next: respect to your work,!

From my point, we really do not need that many paths, because we understand, that each path adds more work but takes away game play time. I would always recommend to close paths eventually, so regardless if you are Eric-friend or Eric-war, when Eric is history, you only continue with one path again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aleksey90

Ag-Ab

Nov 22, 2019
seems like i am stuck.

1. Lisa "mentor" quest gives me task to "learn something first" but i can't talk to any of heroines about learning anything. Redhead gives me only masturbation scene at night but nothing else.
2. Alice blog works but eric doesn't see it also can't seem to trigger next phase
3. Spider seems to be buggy with alice. Because she changes lingerie every now and then and she doesn't seem to remember that she was supposed to take off bra.
4. Alice blog says i should buy sexy lingerie but i bought "saxy lingerie" before she even started blog as it was available and i can't give it to her where i could do that with black lingerie.

Any ideas what i am doing wrong ?
1. buy a sexual knowledge book and read it (learn) in order proceed to next step

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
1. buy a sexual knowledge book and read it (learn) in order proceed to next step
I figured it out. Basically you had to "show breasts" when Lisa had lessons with mc few times until you got massage foot. But that also was behind alice foot massages and very good mood.

Honestly speaking:

- some condition to activate are weird. Like case of Lisa massages. Imho instead of this junk it should be available if Lisa will find you and Alice getting those massages with unique scene.
- when you do repeatable scenes they should contain unique text to signal something is waiting if you repeat those scenes. Some scenes do have it some don't.

Still can't figure how to activate aunt. I had kissing lessons with her and it seems like i should now take swiming pool with her but she never wants it that. Which means her further dialogs in pool also don't work and she doesn't give me her photo session which means alice also can't cintunue.

edit :Figured it out

turns out to get Aunt going you need:
- massage Alicia
- massage Lisa
- peak at her via ladder when she takes bath

Honestly speaking this is nuts. Considering that Lisa massage is so hidden. I agree that in original game Aunt was to forward with MC and it lacked proper events leading to 2nd photoshot but here i am on day like 200 and only now i can continue with aunt...

Last edited:

Altaveritas

Aug 25, 2016
I figured it out. Basically you had to "show breasts" when Lisa had lessons with mc few times until you got massage foot. But that also was behind alice foot massages and very good mood.

Honestly speaking:

- some condition to activate are weird. Like case of Lisa massages. Imho instead of this junk it should be available if Lisa will find you and Alice getting those massages with unique scene.
- when you do repeatable scenes they should contain unique text to signal something is waiting if you repeat those scenes. Some scenes do have it some don't.

Still can't figure how to activate aunt. I had kissing lessons with her and it seems like i should now take swiming pool with her but she never wants it that. Which means her further dialogs in pool also don't work and she doesn't give me her photo session which means alice also can't cintunue.

edit :Figured it out

turns out to get Aunt going you need:
- massage Alicia
- massage Lisa
- peak at her via ladder when she takes bath

Honestly speaking this is nuts. Considering that Lisa massage is so hidden. I agree that in original game Aunt was to forward with MC and it lacked proper events leading to 2nd photoshot but here i am on day like 200 and only now i can continue with aunt...
Try the Walkthrough, the game can definitely be confusing at times so the walkthrough really helps.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
And now for the third (and hopefully final) post in this series. Maybe I'll be crazy enough to do something like this in the future, but not for SEVERAL updates. This time I will focus on the CURRENT state of the game, the available opportunities, and what MIGHT happen later. Again I will use spoilers for organization, and saving space. :)

Standard disclaimer: I do NOT like (EVIL Scum) Eric, and want him gone, so I don't talk much about him. I am NOT a developer. I KNOW that my ideas/thoughts can be silly/crazy and even if they are good they would take a lot of time and work, so I do NOT expect to see them added (CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES NOW). :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This next section is difficult. I LOVE what we have (NEED Chocolate Chip Cookie Content :) ), and look forward to what is to come. Aleksey90 is very talented, and while I have (CRAZY) ideas, I do NOT have the knowledge or skill to create something like this game.
Now to some of the OTHER opportunities and my (CRAZY) thoughts for the future.
I will end this now as it is HUGE, and took a LONG time. Yes there are other opportunities that I could have included. What is here includes the topics I am most concerned about. Hopefully we will get more information on what is needed for each of the three current paths soon so we can avoid what we do NOT want to see. If it is possible to avoid all of the (EVIL Scum) Eric Content and still get the best Max focused story (and scenes) I will be happy. What we have is GREAT, and if any of my thoughts help then I'm happy, if they are not helpful then I apologize and will still enjoy this game. :)

Once again I want to say that these are just CRAZY thoughts and ideas. I know that for any to be used it would take more time (for some a LOT more) and add to the work required in the development of the game. I do not expect to see any of my ideas used (Chocolate Chip Cookie Content MUST be added, if you want to, please).

Take care, stay safe, and have fun. :)

Just a thought.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
And now for the third (and hopefully final) post in this series. Maybe I'll be crazy enough to do something like this in the future, but not for SEVERAL updates. This time I will focus on the CURRENT state of the game, the available opportunities, and what MIGHT happen later. Again I will use spoilers for organization, and saving space.
Alex's answer to all your suggestions - Briefly: not everything is possible to implement in the game, as I would like. Rather, you can implement everything, but some things will be too time-consuming and heavy. (under the spoiler). Full answer under the spoiler. Original Language. Google translator to help.

Last edited:

Furistic

Aug 31, 2020
Is Fuck with Ann included?
I can't wait for sex with Ann in Glamour, so I downloaded an old version of Big Brother from Glamour. but there was no such thing, so I ended up moving on to this story.

Ag-Ab

Nov 22, 2019
Is Fuck with Ann included?
I can't wait for sex with Ann in Glamour, so I downloaded an old version of Big Brother from Glamour. but there was no such thing, so I ended up moving on to this story.
No, next version just implement the basic massage scene

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Sorry for the big delay ...
But the German translation is there now.
ATTENTION -- it has already been adapted to the upcoming rerlease and is therefore incombatible to old versions!
I am now also in contact with the DEV team and got the original versions of the texts. I have therefore basically completely reworked EVERYTHING.
Errors please like via Discord or here via PM to me :)

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes