• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
What I think is harder to fix is some of the bad design decisions that happened as the game got more linear. Alice's sudden rise to dom status from sub came out of nowhere.
While I agree that the dom status came way too sudden and had no hints beforehand, I hope it will be in the game nontheless because I liked the other Alice.
So hopefully Aleksey90 will put it in but also make it more plausible for Alice to be a switch. Which could be done just by a few renders and dialogue changes about how she has dom and sub thoughts but since her girlfriend is only dom, she mostly fills the sub part or somehting.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I'm not sure that I can answer you but I'm a patreon and I ask in a PM if we will be able to get rid of Eric and the answer was
yes. BUT you may be able to keep him in the game I do not know.
If possible please find out for us

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I used the console as well. It seems like the developer is not going to offer an option to keep Eric out of the game. When it is possible to eliminate him from the game, can you post the variables that need to be set so he can be removed immediately?
I don't think there are any variable(s) to immediately remove Eric from the game. As with the current state of the game.

However, there is a defined variable:

characters["lisa"].releric

characters["ann"].releric

characters["alice"].releric

Currently its all set at "None", and not used in the game with the current update.

Relationship Chart:

(not set)-3 level (War)
-2 level (Hostile)
-1 level (Rocky)
0 level (Acquainted)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Warm)
4 level (Friendly)
5 level (Very close)

Maybe! if we keep setting the variable to stay in "0" level or upto "-2" level, we can hope, NTR could/would be avoided.

We will have to wait for few more updates to see on how he is implemented and what changes or opportunities he can create for Max in the long run.
As per the Relationship level understanding, if he reaches level "5", then there is no stopping NTR.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
While I agree that the dom status came way too sudden and had no hints beforehand, I hope it will be in the game nontheless because I liked the other Alice.
So hopefully Aleksey90 will put it in but also make it more plausible for Alice to be a switch. Which could be done just by a few renders and dialogue changes about how she has dom and sub thoughts but since her girlfriend is only dom, she mostly fills the sub part or somehting.
Well the later routes of BB had loads of problems, the Alice one was bad because at NO point could the MC try to fight back. I mean to be honest the bigger issue was making Alice a sub in the first place if you look at the structure of the game. Ann is a sub, Lisa is a sub, Kira is a switch, maybe, and that means that if Alice is a sub that makes for a lack of variation within the house. Then again, BBs biggest issue was that in 90% of the opportunities in the game, any sexual activity was gated through a third party, and was not just because Max initiated it, or the girl wanted it. Ann's story moved away from this only at the end, but the entire game is max basically begging for sex from someone who isn't the person he wants to fuck.

Alice ->Get her through Kate
Ann -> Get her through Kira or Eric
Lisa -> Get her though, Kira, then Alice, then Ann.

this is why the Lisa/Olivia arc was such a nice change. Lisa was an active and willing participant in it, and things moved relatively (for this game) naturally.

In a perfect world this mod would let you decline Alice on the Dom route, and still keep going or do something else, but that would require a lot of work. A few lines early on about Alice just being a sub to try it out or something might fix the logical consistency, but it won't fix the gameplay issues.

Reactions: greenp and Deshad

Derpino

Jun 8, 2018
I don't think there are any variable(s) to immediately remove Eric from the game. As with the current state of the game.

Currently its all set at "None", and not used in the game with the current update.

Relationship Chart:

(not set)-3 level (War)
-2 level (Hostile)
-1 level (Rocky)
0 level (Acquainted)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Warm)
4 level (Friendly)
5 level (Very close)

Maybe! if we keep setting the variable to stay in "0" level or upto "-2" level, we can hope, NTR could/would be avoided.

We will have to wait for few more updates to see on how he is implemented and what changes or opportunities he can create for Max in the long run.
As per the Relationship level understanding, if he reaches level "5", then there is no stopping NTR.
I think you can only avoid lisa and alice NTR. This variables will maybe be used in case of war with eric.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018

Relationship Chart:

(not set)-3 level (War)
-2 level (Hostile)
-1 level (Rocky)
0 level (Acquainted)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Warm)
4 level (Friendly)
5 level (Very close)

Yes, I manipulated all those variables as well, along with mood and relmax. I know that there will not be a variable to set to remove Eric until it is possible to remove Eric by normal game play.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well the later routes of BB had loads of problems, the Alice one was bad because at NO point could the MC try to fight back. I mean to be honest the bigger issue was making Alice a sub in the first place if you look at the structure of the game. Ann is a sub, Lisa is a sub, Kira is a switch, maybe, and that means that if Alice is a sub that makes for a lack of variation within the house. Then again, BBs biggest issue was that in 90% of the opportunities in the game, any sexual activity was gated through a third party, and was not just because Max initiated it, or the girl wanted it. Ann's story moved away from this only at the end, but the entire game is max basically begging for sex from someone who isn't the person he wants to fuck.

Alice ->Get her through Kate
Ann -> Get her through Kira or Eric
Lisa -> Get her though, Kira, then Alice, then Ann.

this is why the Lisa/Olivia arc was such a nice change. Lisa was an active and willing participant in it, and things moved relatively (for this game) naturally.

In a perfect world this mod would let you decline Alice on the Dom route, and still keep going or do something else, but that would require a lot of work. A few lines early on about Alice just being a sub to try it out or something might fix the logical consistency, but it won't fix the gameplay issues.
For me even bigger problem was how he is implementing new updates.They are completely deleting all old progress.You gain a new scene but completely lose all other scenes before that.Take for example Alice-pretty quick we can't no longer give her any massage-she is not sunbathing anymore/ridiculous/.

Reactions: alfeatcat

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
For me even bigger problem was how he is implementing new updates.They are completely deleting all old progress.You gain a new scene but completely lose all other scenes before that.Take for example Alice-pretty quick we can't no longer give her any massage-she is not sunbathing anymore/ridiculous/.
Yeah, and in a game that is like 50 hours of shitty grind, losing access to stuff sucks. One time events are also pretty crap. Some of that would be easy to resolve by say seeing her in the pool area and saying you want to give her a massage, then cutting to those old scenes.

Reactions: alfeatcat

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
How can I make money in this game I tried so many times please help
money=20000
As an example once you have opened up the software, use unren program or other some such, if you need more help send me a message?.
Meantime does anyone now the stealth / persuade lines to use?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I played the original BB before the patreon rule changes and it was a good game if a bit boring at the end, by this is new and freash and has some ncie new twists in it, so seriously considering paying for it. It is easy to bad mouth a game because it is a repeat (to a degree) but BB was a winning formula and this is even better, still buggy but that happens, finally abit more on the early living room scenes etc all make it worthwhile :)

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I played the original BB before the patreon rule changes and it was a good game if a bit boring at the end, by this is new and freash and has some ncie new twists in it, so seriously considering paying for it. It is easy to bad mouth a game because it is a repeat (to a degree) but BB was a winning formula and this is even better, still buggy but that happens, finally abit more on the early living room scenes etc all make it worthwhile :)
Yes. This version looks better, as the Original.
But it works dont right. I have buy on Computer, the books and cant give :cry:
same with Clothes....

Reactions: paragon

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
It took a while, but I finally played the update. Good and bad, but MOSTLY good.

1) Art is still high quality.
2) Story is limited, but as this is only v.2 that isn't a major problem. There is time to build the story.
3) Time management is so-so to me, Yes, it's nice to be able to do more than one thing during any given time period. However, the extra time MAY enhance GRIND if the DEV isn't careful.
4) The Laptop is nice so far, hopefully good balance and development will continue.
5) For some reason I have not once (this version or the first) been able to use persuasion. I hope that we will get to see how that works soon (the Fitness or whatever stat will hopefully be explained/developed soon as well).

There are a few other things I could mention, but overall this was a good update. Yes, I wish there was more, but that is ALWAYS the case no matter how much content is released.

Aleksey90 I like what you are doing and look forward to what's next. I'll start to support your Patreon Next month (I have limited money so need to wait for new billing cycle to start). Keep up the good work. :)

Just some thoughts.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Yes. This version looks better, as the Original.
But it works dont right. I have buy on Computer, the books and cant give :cry:
same with Clothes....
same with self, havent been able to give anything yet, just presumed he hasnt sorted that bit yet?
Did get the step ladders and the cameras though

3.00 star(s) 93 Votes