3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
For those wondering about roadmap and Eric's role, here is the Dev's comment:
I suppose we now need to have an explanation from Aleksey90 if there will be an actual route where Eric will steal the family completely or there won't be.. because if there won't then this game will just be a remaster of normal BB imo :/ Will the Eric content be expanded or not..?

reverseer

Jun 19, 2019
Whats the point of getting rid of Eric? Im sure yall played original version of the game, so why would you want another copy of it with the same plot? I'd rather see the continuation of where the game was finished than waiting a year for Dev to get there. And dont tell me that he's gonna have some super different story, we all now that this game ends up fucking every girl in the house.

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
I bought both the bikini and the dress and they got delivered but I don't how to give them to Lisa and Alice respectively.Someone kindly help me.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Whats the point of getting rid of Eric? Im sure yall played original version of the game, so why would you want another copy of it with the same plot? I'd rather see the continuation of where the game was finished than waiting a year for Dev to get there. And dont tell me that he's gonna have some super different story, we all now that this game ends up fucking every girl in the house.
I agree that if the creator wants to follow the original storyline in regards to Eric then it's a failure. The original showed in many moments that it was planned for the MC to slowly win over Eric and perhaps do deals with him if necessary to protect what you truly want, a few examples are:

-Telling Eric about when your sister comes home drunk
-Getting Eric's help to have sex with your mother
-Being able to protect Lisa by sacrificing Alice
-Being able to continue in the home if he doesn't touch your sisters

The game itself wanted Eric to be a considerable rival and not an easy one, in fact the main reason why the game did warn the players about opportunities was because they could backfire, like what happens if you try to give Lisa sexual education and get catched, that Eric takes that job from you.

The original idea was exactly that, opportunities backfiring, an active rival trying to seduce the girls, possibilities for you to counterattack (like for example the drugs) and trying to get the girls against Eric to kick him out.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I always thought it was hilarious when it was said there was never a plan for the Eric/Lisa Sex Ed to be visible in the original BB, especially when there is literally a counter that checks how many times it has happened, which is what you would need to see different bits of the training each week. But to be fair it would be rough to have Lisa's sex ed start with Eric and then say you stop it at I dunno, a blowjob, then have to do all of the grind to get Lisa willing to suck cock when she was already used to it? It would allow for a possibility that Lisa could be more sexually experiened than Max. I think that, more than anything else was why it was dropped.

But the original game, after 0.6 or so made absolutely certain that tbere were certain lines that could not be crossed by Eric even if it made no sense in the context of the game. I loved the denials that Alice fucked Eric in the worst case scenarios. She would fucking blow the MC when drunk even if she hated him, and she LIKED Eric.

Not my favorite routes in the old game at all, but I think it was frustrating because they were intended and the hooks for them were still there, but there was no follow-through. But again, the ability to mix both an Eric route, and an MC route becomes difficult.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I always thought it was hilarious when it was said there was never a plan for the Eric/Lisa Sex Ed to be visible in the original BB, especially when there is literally a counter that checks how many times it has happened, which is what you would need to see different bits of the training each week. But to be fair it would be rough to have Lisa's sex ed start with Eric and then say you stop it at I dunno, a blowjob, then have to do all of the grind to get Lisa willing to suck cock when she was already used to it? It would allow for a possibility that Lisa could be more sexually experiened than Max. I think that, more than anything else was why it was dropped.

But the original game, after 0.6 or so made absolutely certain that tbere were certain lines that could not be crossed by Eric even if it made no sense in the context of the game. I loved the denials that Alice fucked Eric in the worst case scenarios. She would fucking blow the MC when drunk even if she hated him, and she LIKED Eric.

Not my favorite routes in the old game at all, but I think it was frustrating because they were intended and the hooks for them were still there, but there was no follow-through. But again, the ability to mix both an Eric route, and an MC route becomes difficult.
Very insightful as always Burt, i sure do hope it makes sense this time and that it WILL BE another story like title suggests, not just another 'kick eric fuck bitches"

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Very insightful as always Burt, i sure do hope it makes sense this time and that it WILL BE another story like title suggests, not just another 'kick eric fuck bitches"
My main hope is for an olivia/Lisa continuation, personally as that was my favorite story. But the ability for Eric/Alex to get invovled would be great for a lot of people, and even if it isn't my favorite, it would keep new scenes and the gameplay interesting during the grind to defeat eric.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
As many have said, the way should be open for total victory, total defeat, and variations in between. The idea of Eric rolling in, banging Mom, then seducing Alice with gifts and massages, and finally 'tutoring' Lisa into the harem is hot as hell, as long as it is visible and the MC can actually fight against it. NOTE TO DEV: LET NOTHING HAPPEN OFF SCREEN! Anything that you decide to do is great, just please make it visible. And if Eric gets a shot at the Aunt, please make it more seduction than blackmail. And include Olivia in all pairings as well!

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I just like to say, that as long as I have the oppertunity to stop Eric before he does anything to anyone outside of Ann, and maybe Kira if he follows the original plot. Then I'm happy. And of course no Alex.

If it will follow how the original went, but I don't mind that. I want mye harem, I don't want to share. And don't like to lose, or watch.

But the option to choose is fine. Each to their own.

Heldenfan23

Nov 16, 2017
To be honest i hate NTR so i was fine with the fact that eric got kicked out so ez. I also dont have a prob if he is not so et in this game but if he gets any of the girls despite you doing your best to not let thaht happen (aka forced NTR) then im out

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
why not both ex, scenes with max w/ the girls could achieve if u work hard blocking eric , then vise versa if u dont do anything eric gets the scenes with the girls wer only max can do is to spy, ex giving dress to girls before eric can do it or giving more attention to girls than eric minus/add stas...(there will be some kind of stats checking if ur ahead or behind cockblocking eric).. that way both parties get what they want.. i do think it will make the game more exciting and feel more rewarding, satisfying getting the goal wer u work hard for it..( im a cheater on every game :ROFLMAO: i get both) ...then i dont think it will double the workload on devs side if they will just use the same cgs/images on both routes , just changing a lil bit on whos the male one....instead of general 1st person view make it 3rd person view while 1st person view can be used on right go scenes like inserting, licking,kissing etc..

Last edited:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Still can´t use the books or the clothes ... are these bugs or is it just not implemented in the game yet?

balara

May 12, 2017
There can be so many possibilities..
1. eric vs max... they fight and eric in starting having upper hand and max slowly takes over.. with different senarion but anne still calls eric for night but now eric reach is limited only to anne
2. eric v max nuetral : max do not like eric but they come to some kind of agreement. Where max can watch but cant do much and can lake lisa or both sisters.. while sacrificing one sister or max can take only anne while eric takes virginty of lisa
and during weekends eric can invite his elite clients and friends to enjoy with beautiful ladies like anne n alice
3. Eric vs max friend : max likes eric and eric helps max to learn and eric allows max to join him in threesome and max can enjoy but only with eric permission and here again eric takes lisa virginity
4. Eric vs max loosing : here max do not like eric but due to eric head start max tave over with help or kira or alone and eric is defeated and be a slave to Max will...and max can use eric to his bidding ...and max can work in office with anne and he can meet more ladies there..

5. eric losses: max get rid of eric with help of kira...but it sounds more like the original ..whats fun in that

these are few ideas...

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
I played all versions of BB and its derivatives.
The current one is the best - a way to grind has been found!
The same scene and random variable: poses, clothes and changing the angle of the camera - it probably bends the game time. I didn't notice when I bought a second camera.

Ps. Eric must be and good - maybe Kate's mother will also appear live :)

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2018
I'm very hyped by this project, the best BB Revival ever!
Some pictures are way to sexual at first like Lisa naked when she change in the room wich would happen way further in tha game normally... So just take care to slow pace the naked situations in due time and grind.
As of Eric, the original way was good. You could get rid of NTR in a fair amount of time if you don't like it like me and it still gives you the sensation of reward, winning all the girls for yourself ;-)

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes