3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
What kind of NTR is in the game? Does the MC gets "cheated" on too? What would be perfectly fine for me, just asking ;-)

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
i downloaded the v0-06-5-00 and it didnt have memories icon how do i get it the fix that was uploaded previously was for an earlier version is there a fix of the newest version

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
seems to me this is not another story just a remake with a few extras-pity what a wasted opportunity.want to fuck the girls play the original with mods;)

• Hey there
Reactions: Fata

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Still waiting for when we can get rid of Eric, at this pace i guess i'll have to wait a few years :HideThePain:

Reactions: Fata

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think I found a bug.
The game caused an exception after I tried to load a specific quick save w

The page with the standard saves works fine, but not Autosave and Quicksave.
The cheat mode does not seem to work anymore. Whenever I want to use it, I get this message:
Move to a different page, meaning:
Select Alice first, then go to cheat mod. It's just Max's page which is broken.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the original sucks compared with this one, what has been implemented just completely blows the original out of the water. And mods have inconsistent quality, they may have some cool scenes but the game is a frankenstein

aleksey have the understanding of what made the original appealing and what was missing from it

Reactions: fanof4

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Still waiting for when we can get rid of Eric, at this pace i guess i'll have to wait a few years :HideThePain:
If the Dev had any damn sense, he wouldn't have put the fucker in at all.

Waiting for someone with the ability to make a version of just you fucking the girls in fun scenarios. "Big Brother, Just fucking everybody." I'd patreon the shit out of that.

Curio81

Sep 14, 2017
The taxes are really high at Patreon € 5.70 with a € 30 ACC and that's exactly what keeps me from opening a Patreon Acc and that's only because I live in Germany :cry:
Lucky you, you will pay 35.70, because VAT is value ADDED tax, minus the service fee the full 30$ will be transfered to him.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes