• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
UNLESS IT IS GUIDED BY US THE BB FANS-THINK UNLIMITED OPTIONS
The dev allowing the game to be 'guided by fans' is the reason the game went to crap and ended up abandoned. It's unlikely this dev will do better, though, judging by previous remakes. Seems to be sincerely trying, though.

Reactions: Ray Nivon

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
The only think I'm scared of is, that the developer will stop the development after the one week before Patreon will find out this incest jewel.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
In all fairness the game looks like a solid start for a remake. If the game gets off life support and adds ton of original never before seen content and storylines then I'd probably like it if it is well written. However, it's just a partial renpy remake at the moment in demo form. I mean it's easy enough to add some original content... They should deviate from the original script as soon as possible. Just making a carbon copy of the original now in renpy is lame.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
One of my all-time favorite stories, and it still kills me that it's dead...but dude, it's dead. It. Is. Dead.

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Didn't have a chance to be here when BB is in its prime and didn't really play BB that much because the grind isn't for me way back.

But judging from the comments here a lot don't like Eric and there are a lot of BB remake already.

So my suggestion is to game developers why not make a game where Eric got a family and Max will ntr him instead.

Though will probably try this remake does this game less grindy than the original?

• Thinking Face
  • Love
Reactions: Rythan25 and loikl

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
A little... if not way too reactionary on your part. I was just joking, number one... and number two I'm pretty sure Polarity is already good considering 99% of the feedback I've received is positive. With all of that said... to each their own and I was just having a bit of fun. There's nothing wrong with liking Big Brother -- but "remakes" of the game have become sort of a meme. This is the 7th... 8th... maybe even 10th remake I've seen in the span of a few months.

Also, be a little less judgmental about "what behavior comes from a developer" because I consider myself a fan/player first and foremost and I'm allowed to express an opinion on these games... even if it's one you disagree with. Being a developer doesn't change the fact that I was a fan/player of these games first, have enjoyed adult themed games for over a decade, and frankly speaking I'll express any opinion I desire. Nobody likes gatekeepers/moral arbiters.

Anyway, good luck with the game, dev, and hopefully this thread stays on topic despite a few people (myself included) memeing a bit in the comments.
i didnt judge you until your posts-you have dev status,any post you make is comming from a dev.you need to understand you have standing in this community,you create what we cannot hence you are held in high esteem by me at least if not the whole forum.as is any dev until they let us down.i want this game to proceed but not as bb i wish ds had fullfilled his wish instead he took the money and ran,anyway if i have upset you -i apologise but please bear in mind your future your comments

Avet

Dec 11, 2017
Actually, all the remakes were crap. Copy-paste nonsense. In this version renders are ameazeballs. Matching or besting any game to date. If there are animations and no painful grind this could be what BB should have been. The original idea was great, characters are really good it just needs spit and polish with some elbow grease.

I really like this dev and I think the community should give him a chance. It is not some kid with a laptop trying to make a quick buck. This guy knows what he is doing. This doesn't look like any remake before. It really is good.

I would like to see My Sweet Neighbors remake by him.

I do not support all devs, sadly I can't, but few of the best I do. Aleksey90 is getting on that list.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
i didnt judge you until your posts-you have dev status,any post you make is comming from a dev.you need to understand you have standing in this community,you create what we cannot hence you are held in high esteem by me at least if not the whole forum.as is any dev until they let us down.i want this game to proceed but not as bb i wish ds had fullfilled his wish instead he took the money and ran,anyway if i have upset you -i apologise but please bear in mind your future your comments
Nah ya didn't upset me and likewise: apologies if I offended. That said, while I do agree that some may hold my comments to a higher esteem, I have no control over that and disagree with the notion of self-censoring simply because others may attribute more weight to what I say... especially when self-censorship would involve merely a joke. By its very nature... a joke is un-serious and therefore not intended to be taken literally. I love participating in discussions about the games/the community, so that'll never change and most people don't take me seriously anyway/know when I'm joking. Hey, if you personally like the game, I'm glad you might get something you enjoy... even if you were objectively wrong about my own game... twice. :LOL:

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
GL to Aleksey90
I hope he can pull it off, but the work will have to speak for itself to overcome all the disappointment the original game left behind. That is just another extra hurdle to take. I recommend he gives it his own spin to make it more 'his' creation...
I really just want to fap to Alice and Kira again ;)

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes