3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So many games abandoned that deserve a remake... but not the one I'd have chosen. Unless you plan to remove the grind and add animation. I'd say it is probably going the way of the other BB remakes. Good luck.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Big Brother Original
Big Brother: Fan Game
Lisa's special day
and
View attachment 504698
Big Brother: Another Story

And there's a fecking ton of mods for the unity version.
There's an other version I'm not aware off?
You have the spinoff from Mobum, Lisa Special Day.

Edit : I forgot about the multiverse House of pleasure, Ways of life. And I will stop digging... It makes me very sad.
Please let it have NTR content with Eric, if it has that it has my support
To be fair, afaik none of the mods or remakes have added any Eric content. That's the only way I can see this differentiating itself from the others. I'm still on the let it die camp though.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
big ass and big tits right?
hahahahaha
what an joke.
still skinny looking average Daz 3D models with no added curves.
when do we see games with real womans?

ohh i just forgot one..my new life revamp ;)

Reactions: YukiSlut

oh45

Jul 1, 2017
No way to use Max's laptop yet, as far as I can tell. That seriously limits how far the opportunities can be moved along.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Would not be opposed to just banning Big Brother and any remakes from the site this trend needs to die. If your worth anything as a developer come up with you own shit. or at least make your own characters and different house and a new name

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I only played BB for a while but, from what I saw and from the comments I can give an opinion about this new remake:

1.- It could be that in 2 months or so it will be abandoned.
2.- Since the only thing that it pretends to change is that it will be in renpy we already know both pros and cons (blue balls :( and grid):cautious:
3 .- For some it is good and for others bad but Eric was a point that did not like in its great majority and I do not think that now it is going to be different (or at least the form in which he had more advantage and dominion with minimum effort)
4.- I think the creator of this remake is having what he was looking for a lot of controversy from the beginning (until this moment 8 pages for a game that just came out).
5.- NTR is always a complicated theme "avoidable" (yes, between quotes) or not and I don't think this is going to be the exception.:rolleyes:

This is just my opinion, and I'm sure more than one thinks similar, we will have to wait and see if this is fulfilled or not. :rolleyes:

Maybe a different story with the same characters would be better...? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: gamersglory

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Just played it, and it looks really great.
Its all what I hoped for. It's like, old star wars when it was remade.
Intro has more info on what really happen. I hope this continue, keeping it original, with new cool stuff to.
I did encounter some errors in my gameplay, game breaking error. but its EA so its forgiven :)
I hope you continue, I know im excited. :)

(just hope there will be mod support)

Reactions: Rageshot

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes