3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
Well I guess you get what you want. This game is now more like a kinetic novel than anything. Sure you have to grind to keep your stealth skills and other stuff, but the story is set. It's about you as the MC plowing his family and treating them like objects.

Seriously if you think the MC is any better then Eric you need to see it from an outside perspective. I would even say it's worse cause this is his family. So i guess incest is yay ok but NTR is gay.

This game now is all about the incest harem fantasy of fucking your mother, sisters and aunt and building your family of missfits. Feel sorry for the children but its okay because sweet home alabama.

Just wanted to say this because if something is more disturbing than NTR then it's incest. And don't say it's not true incest because the mother is not called mom in the game but we all know it's because of patreons rules.
Hahahaha, I just about died. Are....are you serious RN you gotta be joking. You're on a Site getting free games "non-legally," how does your view from your soapbox look man. Seriously, how closeted are you? Cause you are getting REAL hyphie for someone posting on website thread where we all know the game is about incest. Dude its a game, get a grip, seriously seek some help. Hahaha this, man made my damn day. TY for leh' chuckles.

grmpff

Sep 16, 2020
is pregnancy planned in a later stage as well? Cause Max certainly working towards to get his girls pregnant

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Like always, no one ever thinks about what happens AFTER the pregnancy.
wut???

There is entire "genre" of games devoted to what happens "after the pregnancy." Has it entirely escaped you? In any case, it is up to the developer to include (or not) whatever he or she wants in his or her game. It always amazes me how some fans think they have the authority to dictate the way a game is developed. If you like something, support it. If not, don't. If what you want isn't available, make your own. The free market is not difficult to understand.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
No such plan is currently known.

And personally I hope that if it will be included at some point, that it's purely optional. I'm not a fan of it.
Personally I find no appeal in that. From what I've noticed most people either really want the option to fuck pregnant women or they don't ever want to see a pregnant woman in an adult game and there's not much overlap. To people who don't want it, a pregnant woman is not much different than an obese woman. No appeal whatsoever. So personally I hope they don't ever add it, especially since this is an incest game.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
...So personally I hope they don't ever add it, especially since this is an incest game.
Same. As long as it's all fun and games, it' cool. But even in VNs I have a queasy feeling when it comes to putting babies into the world with high probabilty for gene defects. I have seen how miserable they can make someone's life.

And I am not really into pregnancy in games anyway. When it's there, I tolerate it, but not more.

Hsam

Feb 15, 2018
last i checked there was no sex scenes except kira's. are there proper sex scenes in the hostile against erik route? i mean the no-ntr route.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BigBrotherAnotherStoryRebuild-0.05.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Lgn332
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes