3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yo, is there femdom in this game? Thanks!
Very little. Punishment is a very present topic in the game.Ther's "landlady" punishing the others for misbehaving, it's both a story and gameplay element.
In the legacy version, Alice at some point wants revenge on Max, buy some leather stuff and ties him up, but he'll learn very quickly how to get the upper hand and she fails miserably.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
It will be years before we see this remake go to where dark left off .. by that time this dev will give up ..... and they will be some other dev trying to make this game again ... and again ........ and again ..... am hope a new dev will make a new big brother and start the game day one where dark left it .... we all know the story of this game ... so why keep making it from the very start .... make the game from where dark left off and add ur own new content and make us enjoy this amazing game again

Jun 10, 2017
I want to see Max fuck Ann without her being tricked or coerced into it (same with the other girls actually), while Eric is in a prison cell or buried in a field somewhere.
It will be years before we see this remake go to where dark left off .. by that time this dev will give up ..... and they will be some other dev trying to make this game again ... and again ........ and again ..... am hope a new dev will make a new big brother and start the game day one where dark left it .... we all know the story of this game ... so why keep making it from the very start .... make the game from where dark left off and add ur own new content and make us enjoy this amazing game again
There is nothing to suggest Aleksey will "give up" on this game.

And the baseless conspiracies and rants of banned users don't count as "evidence."

Feb 26, 2022
Hello to all. A few questions, because I think I am stuck and I don't know if its due to a bug or due to my choices having brought me to a dead-end.
I don't understand the translation from russian.

What are we supposed to do here? (Oh btw I used cheats of course to get here. Did it break my game?)
So many questions. A vicious cycle.

• "Who doesn't take a risk: " Are we supposed to keep squeezing her breasts until she's okay with it?
  • "Stick or Carrot:" Should we be spying on the little one and trying to give her chocolates? Whatever I do she does not rat me out to mom.
  • "Arachnophobia:" Is coupled with number 1. No clue whatsoever.
  • "Schoolmate: Is coupled with "Stick or Carrot" Also have no clue how to proceed.
  • "Mentor": Is coupled with Stick or Carrot"

Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 18.58.40.png

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You need to be on good terms with the girls in order to succeed with actions liks bribing them with choccolate and so on. Keep helping with dishes, homework and so on. Their mood needs to be good.

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
N
I don't understand the complaints about the NTR. There are thousands and thousands of games where it is not present, why complain about a game where it is present and even optional as a choice? In this case, Eric is the real star of the game, without him the story would be flat and uninvolving.
TR will lead the game

Reactions: Richi 4524

Koot123

May 8, 2022
People, what is the difference between the path of real friendship and the fake path of Eric and is there any sharing there?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Any idea when the game will incorporate existing saves? It's taxing replaying the same content every update.
Because CH1 is not finished yet and the beginning of the game can change until it's completed.

Only play the game once CH1 is finished, if you don't want to repeat.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
People, what is the difference between the path of real friendship and the fake path of Eric and is there any sharing there?
Well, both end in nothing, since the game version where there were two paths won't be continued.
The scenes with Ann are different. It was planned that Eric would betray Max on true friendship path and Max would get Eric kicked out on the fake path, but none of both was finished. The rebuild will only have one Eric path.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes