3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
WHY IS VERSION 0.05.01 HERE WHEN THERE IS v0.09.2.03 AND THE THREAD WAS UPDATED TWO WEEKS AGO???
:poop::poop::poop:
v0.05.01 is the current remake version. v0.9.2.03 is the legacy version. Both are available so that people can play them if they choose. While v0.09 is not going to be updated it DOES give an idea of some of the new content that the remake is going to have (and has more scenes at this time).

Hope that helps

Reactions: pasttrue

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
who can tell you where to get another camera?I bought everything in the store, I need 2 in the bath

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Um, not sure if I'm right, BUT does it look like Alice's hair got shorter?? I mean it NORMALY hangs down to her lower back and this does NOT look that long.

Just a thought.
I haven't looked in awhile but back when I was messing around with wet textures in Daz there were basically only 2 choices for wet hair (and you could change the color). There was short wet hair and long wet hair. Her normal hair wasn't used at all. So it's quite possible the length is different. There also might be more options now though.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Um, not sure if I'm right, BUT does it look like Alice's hair got shorter?? I mean it NORMALY hangs down to her lower back and this does NOT look that long.

Just a thought.
I haven't looked in awhile but back when I was messing around with wet textures in Daz there were basically only 2 choices for wet hair (and you could change the color). There was short wet hair and long wet hair. Her normal hair wasn't used at all. So it's quite possible the length is different. There also might be more options now though.
careful you 2, else he'll decide - Genesis 8 is outdated, no proper wet hair options, need to redo the whole thing with Genesis 9 now... :Kappa:

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Saves from previous versions are incompatible with v0.05.00.
(sits in stunned silence for about half a minute...)

Umm... Does anyone have a full save for the latest version?

when you save a game, the save appear in one carpet at the directory. I want tu put inside the carpet a new save from the forum but i dont know ehere in the carpet with the saves.
I realize that this is a "poor machine-translation" into English, but I still can't help laughing out loud when I read it. Fortunately for Juanpe888, someone else has already answered his question.

Last edited:

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
There are so many big brothers game. Which is fan made and which is not? Is big brother remake version fanmade of it is being made by same dev??

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
There are so many big brothers game. Which is fan made and which is not? Is big brother remake version fanmade of it is being made by same dev??
Dark Silver is the original developer so technically all BB games are fan made since it's not made by Dark Silver.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes