3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It was available immediatly, but tbh I can only speak for the legacy version, I haven't played the rebuild lately, since I wait for a version where savegames will stay compatible.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I just think that Max is weird, that's all.

As long as I get to see Alice naked, I'm good:sneaky:. Tease on!

But seriously. While some action would be nice of course, I like BBAS' way to slowly get there. Yes, I play it for the mini story arcs and fun scenes, spiced up with sexy girls.
Tricking Alice with a spider in the shower or her bed? Seeing her fail when she tries to punish Max? That's what I play this game for.

Reactions: Allen0206

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I just think that Max is weird, that's all.

As long as I get to see Alice naked, I'm good:sneaky:. Tease on!

But seriously. While some action would be nice of course, I like BBAS' way to slowly get there. Yes, I play it for the mini story arcs and fun scenes, spiced up with sexy girls.
Tricking Alice with a spider in the shower or her bed? Seeing her fail when she tries to punish Max? That's what I play this game for.
I don't mind dream sequences personally, but I think most people want some of the action to be real. That's why I think he's kind of shooting himself in the foot by not putting enough focus on easiest to fuck girls first. I want the mom and the sisters to be more of a challenge but let's get some real sex scenes with the lawyer chick or Olivia, or Kira. Then I don't mind being strung along more with the harder to get girls. Just my 2 cents.

I've accepted that the dev cycle on this game is such that it's not really going to be a real game for at least a few years. I have other games I'm following with much faster dev cycles to keep me busy in the mean time. If this was the main game I was following I would probably find the dream sequences much more annoying since so far that's really the whole game.

divas72

Jul 12, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry, here's what I was thinking: How many bricks would Max need to put under his feet to have sex with Alice in a standing doggie position if Alice also won't bend her knees? After all, she doesn't have the shortest legs, while Max's seem to be the opposite.:ROFLMAO:
It's just a little joke. I love this picture!

andrewgf988

Dec 1, 2022
Guys, what's the difference between version 0.05 and version 0.9.2? Do these versions only contain nake girls and Max's dream sequences?
Not have any XXX sencesv in both versions ?

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Guys, what's the difference between version 0.05 and version 0.9.2? Do these versions only contain Max's dream sequences?
Not have any XXX sences?
Two different games.
0.9.2 was the old build, won't be continued. It did not contain any dream sequences, but there was sex with Kira. It was more in line with the original BB story. The furthest Max could go with the other girls was a BJ from Alice.

Word of advice: If you decide to play this game, don't hope for quick sex scenes all the time, it's a lot more about teasing, pranks and relationship. If you hope for quickies, then you will be disappointed.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes