3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

andrewgf988

Dec 1, 2022
Two different games.
0.9.2 was the old build, won't be continued. It did not contain any dream sequences, but there was sex with Kira. It was more in line with the original BB story. The furthest Max could go with the other girls was a BJ from Alice.

Word of advice: If you decide to play this game, don't hope for quick sex scenes all the time, it's a lot more about teasing, pranks and relationship. If you hope for quickies, then you will be disappointed.
l like this game and have played it many times. I just found out it has lots of different versions, so I want to know which one is better. Btw, thanks for replying to me.

grmpff

Sep 16, 2020
Two different games.
0.9.2 was the old build, won't be continued. It did not contain any dream sequences, but there was sex with Kira. It was more in line with the original BB story. The furthest Max could go with the other girls was a BJ from Alice.

Word of advice: If you decide to play this game, don't hope for quick sex scenes all the time, it's a lot more about teasing, pranks and relationship. If you hope for quickies, then you will be disappointed.
i dont know with which version it was, maybe even a different BB game? But Max did have sex with Alice. Alice dominant girlfriend "forced" her to have sex with Max, while she ovulated and made him cum inside. And all to get rid of Eric. But as i said, long time ago and maybe even another BB game, as there are a few..^^

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i dont know with which version it was, maybe even a different BB game? But Max did have sex with Alice. Alice dominant girlfriend "forced" her to have sex with Max, while she ovulated and made him cum inside. And all to get rid of Eric. But as i said, long time ago and maybe even another BB game, as there are a few..^^
That was either the original BB or the BB Ren'Py Story remake.
Alices girlfriend Kate is not present Alexey's game.
And there were different ways to get rid of Eric. You could also contact someone who would kidnap him and sell him as slave.

Kate made a entirely different appearance in the game called Glamour, made by the orignal BB creator - and also abandoned by now. It had two main paths, one for Max and one for Kate.

Last edited:

grmpff

Sep 16, 2020
That was either the original BB or the BB Ren'Py Story remake.
Alices girlfriend Kate is not present Alexey's game.
And there were different ways to get rid of Eric. You could also contact someone who would kidnap him and sell him as slave.

Kate made a entirely different appearance in the game called Glamour, made by the orignal BB creator - and also abandoned by now. It had two main paths, one for Max and one for Kate.
thats very much possible. This game does hae quiet some many versions^^

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Not all Alice previews will be from dreams.
That will eventually be true, sure. But none of the recent preview pics seem even close to being justified as a real scene from what I remember of the last version. So I would bet all of the recent preview pics are dreams unless we're set to get a LOT more Alice content in the next version than we did in the last version. I'd be happy to be proven wrong. I would love to see Alice get her blog up and running and unlock the option for us to get some legit progress with her.

Of the 3 girls who are immediate family members, Alice definitely makes the most sense as the easiest to fuck. Kira would presumably be even easier but I don't recall seeing any previews for her recently.

Reactions: DR99

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The previews with that blurry vignette are most likely from dreams. And it's way too early for some "real" content anyway.

I think the dreams are a good compromise for not having everything available right from the beginning. There are VNs were every update contains at least one sex scene, no matter how little sense it makes. I prefer a good build up.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That will eventually be true, sure. But none of the recent preview pics seem even close to being justified as a real scene from what I remember of the last version. So I would bet all of the recent preview pics are dreams unless we're set to get a LOT more Alice content in the next version than we did in the last version. I'd be happy to be proven wrong. I would love to see Alice get her blog up and running and unlock the option for us to get some legit progress with her.

Of the 3 girls who are immediate family members, Alice definitely makes the most sense as the easiest to fuck. Kira would presumably be even easier but I don't recall seeing any previews for her recently.
I am sure,this will be not a dream

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-rebuild-v0-05-02-aleksey90.43101/post-13794199
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-rebuild-v0-05-02-aleksey90.43101/post-13852043
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-rebuild-v0-05-02-aleksey90.43101/post-13911637
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-rebuild-v0-05-02-aleksey90.43101/post-13937220

Reactions: Cowboy84

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The pic with her and the hairdryer oculd just be incomplete. In the final version she'll probably wear a bathrobe.

Don't forget that he renders all characters naked and then adds layers with clothing.

andrewgf988

Dec 1, 2022
I've finished playing BBRS v1.07. When I reach 100% progress, all the achievement scenes(186 sences) are supposed to open, but many scenes don't appear when I play the game. I want to play the actual scenes, not just the random reward scenes in the achievements. Is anyone else experiencing this, or is it just me?"

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I've finished playing BBRS v1.07. When I reach 100% progress, all the achievement scenes(186 sences) are supposed to open, but many scenes don't appear when I play the game. I want to play the actual scenes, not just the random reward scenes in the achievements. Is anyone else experiencing this, or is it just me?"
Wrong game page. This is BBAS.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
thats very much possible. This game does hae quiet some many versions^^
I think you are referring to the Smirniy BB version in that you can get Kate's mom to kidnap him but she wants to make sure you will not rat her out so she has you videoed having sex with Alice and holds that over you.

Reactions: Nemo56
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes