3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Alice seems to be the center of CH1 indeed.
Ann will only start off once Eric arrives and Lisa could not go forther than watching movies anyway if that whole teaching thing is still going to take place in later chapters.

The new way of releasing the game in chapters (others call it seasons, same thing) requires some restructuring.
I thought Alexey would start off with bringing in Kira early, since she's the "easiest" one (you basically just tell her to drop her panties and she goes for it).
But if it's Alice ... I'm happy. But at the same time I fear a bit that later in the game she'll be neglected somewhat. I hope he won't run out of ideas what to do with her (in a story telling meaning, not sexual).

Last edited:
Reactions: armion82 and STRetr

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Alice seems to be the center of CH1 indeed.
Ann will only start off once Eric arrives and Lisa could not go forther than watching movies anyway if that whole teaching thing is still going to take place in later chapters.

The new way of releasing the game in chapters (others call it seasons, same thing) requires some restructuring.
I thought Alexey would start off with bringing in Kira early, since she's the "easiest" one (you basically just tell her to drop her panties and she goes for it).
But if it's Alice ... I'm happy. But at the same time I fear a bit that later in the game she'll be neglected somewhat. I hope he won't run out of ideas what to do with her (in a story telling meaning, not sexual).
Yeah.In the original BB,the dev practically forget about Kira after update 5-6,and in last updates about Alice too.

• Sad
Reactions: Allen0206

ra

Jun 19, 2017
Anche questo mi dà fastidio. Avrebbero potuto semplicemente riscrivere il vecchio codice per ottimizzarlo, ma no, hanno dovuto fare un riavvio totale. Adoro il gioco, ma questa scusa è stupida.
[/CITAZIONE]

Exactly

ra

Jun 19, 2017
I apologize for my bad English but I think that Patreon is the only place where you pay before the work is done I speak for myself when I go to work first I work and then they pay me on patron it works the other way around

Reactions: ajleo

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
is there any way to get rid of eric and get the mom? FYI i am playing 0.9 version.

Last edited:

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
man i am current playing 0.09 version and i am completely lost.... can't freaking trigger some of the quest and the hint system don't help at all. can some one help me with Blog quest? i bough the camera and have semi black dress which is the 2 dress for alice but i can't trigger the dialogs to give it to her and ask for photoshot. Another this is how do i trigger advanced erotic massage?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
is there any way to get rid of eric and get the mom? FYI i am playing 0.9 version.
Yes and no
On war path you can get rid of him, but there's not much afterwards, some hugging scenes in her bedroom.

ps: It auto triggers at some point, you can't force it.
If you manaed to get two incriminating fotos of him until then, Alice will help you. If you didn't, then Lisa will help.

Last edited:

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Yes and no
On war path you can get rid of him, but there's not much afterwards, some hugging scenes in her bedroom.

ps: It auto triggers at some point, you can't force it.
If you manaed to get two incriminating fotos of him until then, Alice will help you. If you didn't, then Lisa will help.
i see ty for the reply.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
just finished playing the content of 0.09 version got to say its a great game to bad its not finish. i hope this new rebuild works out.

shakey5864

Jun 21, 2023
in big brother another story rebuild v 0.5.0 how do you get the ladder to show in store I open it long ago but still says some things rely on chance in notebook

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
in big brother another story rebuild v 0.5.0 how do you get the ladder to show in store I open it long ago but still says some things rely on chance in notebook
You will be able to accidentally find a stepladder in the event with Mia in the next update.
In the meantime, just download the Hotfix (v 0.05.02) on the first page in the first message.

Some news:
Version 0.06 will not be the final version for Chapter 1. The developer just ran out of time.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes