3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Vatenkeist

Jul 23, 2017
Not sure if i should care. v0.1 ain't promising so far and prolly will "end" sooner then it hits v13. The org. turned way shit b4 that. Beating down the same dead horse again looses its appeal over the years. Well there is hope i ll be proven wrong but odds are like 1 to .... 25 other unfinished, halfbaked reboots / copycats and blueball fests, and stupid grind. Do i want that back?

Anyway goodluck to the dev.

Reactions: Rageshot

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
WTF another one ... have some Devs really no ideas on there own VN´s anymore :sick:

i have ideas and shit, but my rendering is not good enough to make a game and will probly never be even if i had a senpai teaching me, my scripting knowledge is about same so yeah guess ur stuck with bb remakes forever.. :p

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Will you people learn your damn facts before spouting nonsense ?

1. Dark Silver was making around 12k with BB at its height...
2. Dark Silver tried to increase that amount by "winning over the cucks"
3. Dark Silver added the garbage Eric storyline
4. Dark Silvers revenue dipped to around 6k
5. Dark Silver panics and writes Eric out of the story sooner
6. Cucks cry and blame everyone but their lame fetish
7. Dark Silver goes back up to 8k
8. Patreon announces Incest ban
9. Dark Silver's page goes under review
10 Dark Silver trashes BB and begins Glamour

Got it memorized ?
I don't think anyone could have said it better (y)

crimzin

Nov 21, 2017
Like most of the people who have played the original BB game I both liked and disliked some of the decisions DS made as the creator but as the creator they were his choices to make as they should. As the creator of this iteration of BB the same applies ad I don’t know about the others but I won’t bash your game just merely offer some ideas that may help you on your path. Whether you use them or not won’t hurt my feelings, I just wish you the best of luck. My post will be long and I know not everyone will read it, I just ask those that do to reply it and offer your ideas of what was wrong with the original BB game and what your feel could have been done differently to make it better. I just ask the one who do reply to be nice to others and no bashes as this post was to help the creator. I apologize for any grammar mistakes beforehand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Sure i can use some game engine's like visual novel maker, rpg maker mv/ace, and could probly learn to use others Visual Novel engines but scripting and coding is another matter really, putting 2 and 2 togheter to 4 or 1+1=2 sure.. But ask me to add someone's script and change stuff that is more than variable's like say a money script for currencies and money is called gold or dollar, changing those and adding such number of such things like 1 is dollar 2 is gold, 3rd is silver and so on and add strings of a code to 2 different area's to show lets say dollar in one place and gold and silver in another as a resource sure but asking me to make lets say a currency script and another script that clashes with their codes to work togheter by editing the scripts or adding things to either thats impossible 4 me i am not a scripter/coder. I have some simple knowledge but nothing advanced...

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I agreed with this statement almost 100% except for the very last paragraph... Dark Silver shit all over BB by "breaking perfection"... he ruined the original and SUPERIOR designs for Lisa and Ann... while leaving shitty ass Alice the way she was... in every damn poll he ever held Alice was always in last place !! She lost to the schoolmate of Lisa that Max can date in one route... shit she lost to the Barista girl that was only there for the last update !!

Lisa and Ann always fought for first and second, with Kira always being third... and what does DS do for Glamour ? Make the perfectly acceptable 35 year old looking Ann younger so she looks around 27 at most... making her slimmer too... And Lisa ? poor fucking Lisa goes from having a cute haircut that fit her 14 year old self... (sorry meant 18!)... to one of the shittiest haircuts ever, 2nd only to the lameas "Skrillex" haircut... I am talking of course of the "Pixie" haircut...
Alice is my favorite of the girls so I’m completely fine with her. It did piss me off how she always used to come last in the polls though.

I also like how Ann looks now. I sort of prefer it to her old design, but I understand why others fee different. Same with Lisa, except I prefer her older hair. But I don’t mind her new haircut.

Dark Silver just never executed any idea he had properly. It felt like some Y3DF comic storyline and those storylines are always pure garbage.

I do stand by my statement though. Despite his lack of decent story telling, I think Glamour is the best BB because it’s still HIS concept. He knows the characters. He knows where to go with them. And his renders have also jumped up considerably in quality since BB. I just don’t like the slow pace of that story...or having to play as Max.

Reactions: crewfalcons

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
View attachment 504644

Overview:
The players steps into the shoes of Max, a poor guy living in a poor family with his mother and two sisters. However, everything changes when you receive a gift from your father, a huge house with a huge pool! But there still isn't any money...

Thread Updated: 2020-01-03
Release Date: 2020-01-03
Developer: Aleksey90
Censored: No
Version: 0.01 Demo
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -

View attachment 504596 View attachment 504597 View attachment 504598 View attachment 504599 View attachment 504600 View attachment 504601 View attachment 504613
as long as Eric is not on it, cause that is the only thing that messup the original story.

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
as long as Eric is not on it, cause that is the only thing that messup the original story.
as long as kids like u are around bitching games , games are surely bound to be cut/unfinished ... do we forgot why bb got cut really?.. seriously?.. let dev do their own if u like it then play if not then bitch to ur mom..set that aside ,,

let the the devs make their games renders is pretty decent, lets just wait how things will turn out.. i dont blame him if he wants to continue bb well it was popular in the past.. hope he wont do like what ds done before, listening to kids, messed up his plan story, lost motivation then eventually cut...

for all the haters lets just wait and see what this dev will give us, hes not putting his hands to our pockets right? just chill out..lets see if he can continue this...
*lurking around*

`( greedy assholes making 2 games in 1) more time to wait more cash grab :LOL::ROFLMAO: ,, i feel bad for fans 1st game w/ FMC...

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes