3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
well now, it's a BB remake again, BUT this one has the NTR tag. if a remake finally actually makes eric content, give it a shot i say.

though, now i need to actually play it and see if there is any NTR or if it's a false tag.

• Love
Reactions: greenp

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
as long as kids like u are around bitching games , games are surely bound to be cut/unfinished ... do we forgot why bb got cut really?.. seriously?.. let dev do their own if u like it then play if not then bitch to ur mom..set that aside ,,

let the the devs make their games renders is pretty decent, lets just wait how things will turn out.. i dont blame him if he wants to continue bb well it was popular in the past.. hope he wont do like what ds done before, listening to kids, messed up his plan story, lost motivation then eventually cut...

for all the haters lets just wait and see what this dev will give us, hes not putting his hands to our pockets right? just chill out..lets see if he can continue this...
*lurking around*

`( greedy assholes making 2 games in 1) more time to wait more cash grab :LOL::ROFLMAO: ,, i feel bad for fans 1st game w/ FMC...
I will comment How ever I feel like, you cant tell me what to do or say. plus i'm we all know that Eric was a moron and a psycho on the original we dont need him anymore. I will keep commenting my thoughts on it. you dont like it to bad.

Ner0XM

Jan 1, 2020
Yep feelin the love. 1 Question which one of us is a big another pervert to be Quagmire? Giggity Giggity Alright

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
I will comment How ever I feel like, you cant tell me what to do or say. plus i'm we all know that Eric was a moron and a psycho on the original we dont need him anymore. I will keep commenting my thoughts on it. you dont like it to bad.
Well, if Eric is a moron in the original Big Brother Game, I am sure you chase him out easily, and thus, the NTR parts don't really affect you. So... All is good, right?

• Angry
Reactions: greenp and Rythan25

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018

And it is another BB game without animations, still picture or 2 frame repeat? :p

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
"So sad that old BB was doomed after that NTR shitstorm.
Hmmmm, got it! I know what I'll do! I'll create my one remake, bring Eric back and put him in charge of Lisa's sex education!
Yeah, I'll be making big bucks in no time."

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
It's 0.2 that'll have the things that the original didn't have. Like actually seeing whats on the cameras and no "a closed door, i guess i don't get to see whats going on."

Reactions: greenp

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
"So sad that old BB was doomed after that NTR shitstorm.
Hmmmm, got it! I know what I'll do! I'll create my one remake, bring Eric back and put him in charge of Lisa's sex education!
Yeah, I'll be making big bucks in no time."
was eric the guy you could wipe from game permanently by modify save or something? bb got so much better after he was removed, but caused some bugs i think

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
This game has so many remakes that I'm beginning to think Disney owns the rights to the story.
holy shit...170+ likes in 24 hours, thats impressive sir.

that being said....im not mad about it. That older sister model is still one of the hottest models Ive seen on here. Ill give it a shot.

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
I is different from we? right?.. tell me whos the one telling what to do?.. removing etc etc, really kid? u can comment what u want show how small ur world is :coffee: ... why not make ur own game put all ur fantasies or maybe do that irl... instead attaching urself feeling ur the mc fantasizing multiple forkable buddies w/c can actually be done in real life... :rolleyes:
let them do their stuffs, u said u dont want to follow others orders then what are u doing right now?.. coz u dont want something ur forcing it to others?...

• Angry
Reactions: greenp and Rythan25

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
I Hope and Everyone agrees that the Dev, doesnt bring Eric into the Game. Move the story in a diffrent Direction but without Eric in it. or the Dev, can make a poll to see how many votes Eric gets to stay or be remove from the game permantly

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes