3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
For the release content, you should expect at least 10 more versions for some content, for now just peek and pass the time, very little for a remake game. I'll be back in 2022.

D

Deleted member 177791

Everyone complained mainly about the Eric part in the original (and they are right) but it still wasn't as bad as the unequalled amount of grind and day skipping to get to any new event. And the milking by bringing in new uninteresting characters rather than making real progress with the initial ones especially Ann. Most overrated game ever....

Last edited by a moderator:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
"So sad that old BB was doomed after that NTR shitstorm.
Hmmmm, got it! I know what I'll do! I'll create my one remake, bring Eric back and put him in charge of Lisa's sex education!
Yeah, I'll be making big bucks in no time."
The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Here is some advice I got for the developer of this if they want to make it successful.

1) Keep very little "grind" elements. Currently spying lands you like 1/8 of a % in sneak skill. Or if someone is to max sneak skill that would take 800 spying events. That is way too much grind, and that's not like it will be the only stat you want to raise either... If you want to keep a small amount of grind people may find that fun. In fact allow the players to decide in-game just how much grind they want. 1 option to keep the current grind, a 2nd option to change the grind to about 1/10 of it's current form and a 3rd option simply to remove such grind altogether. People hate grind.

2) Do everything you can possibly do to avoid it from becoming an "empty sandbox". Simple interactions are a great filler. If someone is in the room you should never have 0 possible interactions with them. Avoid that like the plague. You should be able to talk and raise or lower relationships. Make a girl more domme / sub. Slap an ass, give a wedgie, pull pranks... Be a dick in general... Also, nice things too. Clean the house for Ann ect, not just the same old pool and dishes shit.

3) Add more "random element". Women do not wear the same clothes every day now do they? Girls should have several outfit possibilities for each state they are in that can come in randomly. Not unlike how it is done in "Superpowered", but even deeper than that. If your domination level gets high enough over a girl you can suggest she wear this or that instead as well.

4) Don't keep it in the house. Ann goes to work. You should also be able to go to her work. Meet people at her work. Help her at work, maybe get hired there yourself. Lisa has school that's another place you should be able to go and meet folks.

5) Don't abandon the game. Keep working at it. Rework it for Patreon as well to be complient so it requires an incest patch.

6) Update regularly

Last edited:

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
I Hope and Everyone agrees that the Dev, doesnt bring Eric into the Game. Move the story in a diffrent Direction but without Eric in it. or the Dev, can make a poll to see how many votes Eric gets to stay or be remove from the game permantly
go kid create it do same mistake again, nvr learn arent we?...lol cant stop laughing :LOL::ROFLMAO:
"attaching urself to the game :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
A "Female Eric" Perhaps an "Erica" where a woman comes in and steals your women... That could be a great twist from where the original game went wrong.

That allows for:

Path A) Sorta let it happen, spy on her and enjoy the lesbian ntr stuff... Maybe befriend her and have her blindfold girls as you play.

Path B) Step in and make Erica your fuck toy. Brings options for 3somes...

If eric was a hot female in the original game shit wouldn't have gone south.

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
when eric chase out is the game went booming again?. did it make good to make it finish? well what did we get , a cut unfinished game and a messed up story plan from the devs, lol.... idc about incest/ntr or whatever kinks.. let the devs do what they want to their game we can suggest to add but not to force " becoz u like something doesnt mean its general for others?" , dont let them get unmotivated then you'll see the tag abandoned , just make the game completed..

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: greenp and Rythan25

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Without Eric... The game will be like many others, a guy in a house full of hot women, who strangely all don't mind having sexual relationship with their son/brother/niece, and to add on, those ladies don't find other men outside of the house attractive.

One reason the game got abandoned may be the developers lose morale due to how... Well.. "Supportive" the crowd is. I mean.... If the paying Patreon voted Eric out, that's alright. But on forum, where the "riot" is, most of us are not patreons.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Okie..am I missing something? So there is a hc fan who wanna remake of a popular game. Whats up with all the "spare me , do something else , let it die" posts. You guys got some kinda of pc virus that forces you to download this fan game and auto start up the game every time you on your pc??

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes