3.10 star(s) 92 Votes
Feb 17, 2018
I give the game a chance. Any developer deserves at least a chance to prove what he can, and the game has great potential if the developer has talent and a good imagination. But i need to say, in order to be a successful game, you must overcome the original in at least half of the aspects of the game. Otherwise it is just another copy that does not even meet the standards of the original. And a little tip if you can change it, make them bigger boobs. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hybris

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Why has big brother had like 10 reboots, but I have never seen a "My Sweet Neighbors" reboot? View attachment 504703
I can answer that, actually. 1) My Sweet Neighbors is severely, immensely, criminally underrated despite being my favorite game of all time. 2) Pandelo comes back once a month to pause his Patreon so there's still hope of it continuing. 3) If he doesn't come back, trust me when I say I'll personally make sure it gets a fan reboot, even if in a couple years. I've said this many times before. It's on my "developer bucket list," so to speak. Great question, by the way!

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Is the Dev gonna make his on own renders or just gonna remake based on others fan made mods and renders..thats just all i wana know!!

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
Everybody! All I want to do is finish a game I once loved very much. I do not want to change it dramatically, and therefore in the story before the arrival of Kira almost nothing will change (only there will be additional features and story extensions). The very structure of character relationships will change. A lot can change in a relationship with Kira, would be changed further fight/Alliance with Eric and all of the ensuing consequences, there will be big changes in the story. Will be added and non-story features with various new characters and much more. Just starting with v0.03 will start entering animation. And you have to understand that to get to the main changes in the plot and not only, I need time, because I want to do everything qualitatively. Don't judge me too harshly.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I don’t mind remaking this game. I’m fully in support of it actually cause these girls are attractive and to me, Dark Silver has yet to do them any actual justice in Glamour. What I hate is that every remake follows the same exact formula, but call themselves “different” at the same time, it’s NOT.

Just cause the renders are different and some scenes are different does not make the game different. You follow the same formula as the rest.

Buy swimsuits for Lisa, lingerie for Alice, peek at this time of day, peek at that time of day, same UI setup, all of it is the same exact thing.

I don’t mind remakes. But y’all never do anything different. I’d respect it more if you did. Put these characters in a different setting, give them different things to do, just be different man. Right now, Glamour is still doing BB better than all these remakes are.
I agreed with this statement almost 100% except for the very last paragraph... Dark Silver shit all over BB by "breaking perfection"... he ruined the original and SUPERIOR designs for Lisa and Ann... while leaving shitty ass Alice the way she was... in every damn poll he ever held Alice was always in last place !! She lost to the schoolmate of Lisa that Max can date in one route... shit she lost to the Barista girl that was only there for the last update !!

Lisa and Ann always fought for first and second, with Kira always being third... and what does DS do for Glamour ? Make the perfectly acceptable 35 year old looking Ann younger so she looks around 27 at most... making her slimmer too... And Lisa ? poor fucking Lisa goes from having a cute haircut that fit her 14 year old self... (sorry meant 18!)... to one of the shittiest haircuts ever, 2nd only to the lameas "Skrillex" haircut... I am talking of course of the "Pixie" haircut...

Rageshot

Aug 6, 2018
i hope this has animation
I've almost never liked animation for these games, it just looks weird a lot of the time, especially blowjob scenes, i personally find still pictures done right hotter, kinda like seeds of chaos, the only time i dont like it is when they only use one picture per scene

Edymaster15

Oct 2, 2017
This game is the thing that’s brought me here some time ago, and I for one would love to see the closure (or at least something new in the game). Hope this dev learns from countless of comments from previous BB games and makes this masterpiece.

Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Rageshot

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Remember when they abandoned the original project because they wanted it to be NTR but the community wanted otherwise and they had to change the story to be less NTR? I am assuming this is the NTR version.

My point is, can't you finish the other version first and add the NTR options later as an alternate ending?
Will you people learn your damn facts before spouting nonsense ?

1. Dark Silver was making around 12k with BB at its height...
2. Dark Silver tried to increase that amount by "winning over the cucks"
3. Dark Silver added the garbage Eric storyline
4. Dark Silvers revenue dipped to around 6k
5. Dark Silver panics and writes Eric out of the story sooner
6. Cucks cry and blame everyone but their lame fetish
7. Dark Silver goes back up to 8k
8. Patreon announces Incest ban
9. Dark Silver's page goes under review
10 Dark Silver trashes BB and begins Glamour

Got it memorized ?

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes