3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I just started a new game and I got 2 different errors on the table and 1 error for each room I wanted to visit (the first minute of playing)
Same error, start from after day 4 with old save, or wait for fix tomorrow. If you do not have an old save, after the arrival of Eric, then wait.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Does this version fix the bug where a new game cannot purchase the summer shorts online?
I've never had a problem purchasing the shorts, but I guess so, But if you are going to play from start, wait for fix coming tomorrow.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
I've never had a problem purchasing the shorts, but I guess so, But if you are going to play from start, wait for fix coming tomorrow.
First play through was fine, but every time I start a new game now the shorts are already purchased, but this save doesn't have them at all. I even deleted the game and redownloaded, deleted the files in the renpy folder elsewhere and nothing fixed it

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
First play through was fine, but every time I start a new game now the shorts are already purchased, but this save doesn't have them at all. I even deleted the game and redownloaded, deleted the files in the renpy folder elsewhere and nothing fixed it
Not sure, never heard of that bug, I play from start every update, but I download from PATREON. You should not have the shorts till after you ask Alice about sunscreen, when she is tanning by the pool. Then order them online. All I can tell you is wait for the new fix coming tomorrow.

zhengyus

Feb 17, 2020
The content of this story is existing, and there is not much dynamic content. It is reasonable to say that the development progress should be very fast. I don't know if the author will stick to it. I hope that there will be more NTR content to choose from.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes