3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Very well done but the black outlines look like he photoshopped her into the background. looks kinda weird
The game actually works like this. Characters and backgrounds are stored separatly. But usually he pays more attention to the outlines, sometimes even includes a bit of the background. A dark border like here should not happen. He still has time to correct it :)

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Looks like we finally get a "no panties" option when Alice is wearing something else than Jeans, woohoo!

That was something I missed compared to the original version. On the couch she would cover her crotch when she got a footmassage and didn't wear panties while wearing this outfit.
This is not for the next update, and may not be used in game at all.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I still keep my fingers crossed that we get it at some point :) I don't mind waiting.
Well, most of his art work, and renders usually wind up in the game at some point. Though they may not be exactly the same, or he might make improvements. I hope to see something like this in the game myself. :alien:

Reactions: armion82

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
can any Discord member please update us: is the Dev back active working on the game? it does seem like it, if all the latest preview pics are recent.. any update on the release?

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
So, what made Alice and Lisa have their clothes on and not to wear panties? Looks like given up on the clothing system idea. :LUL:
As I said before, no one cares about wanting to keep changing NPC clothes, people want to play something that each time you advance in the story they will remove pieces of clothing until the moment they walk naked in the house. But be careful, do it early can end up breaking the horny mood, let things go naturally.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
As I said before, no one cares about wanting to keep changing NPC clothes
"no one" might be a bit exagerated, you should try to speak for yourself and not for all the others.

The original story featured both Alice and Lisa going commando, Lisa at a MUCH earlier stage. In fact that was a way for her to get into a conversation with Olivia.
Alice? Well, we already have the option to command her to do so, but in this remake this is limited to the case when she is wearing jeans.

Last edited:
Reactions: keer

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
"no one" might be a bit exagerated, you should try to speak for yourself and not for all the others.

The original story featured both Alice and Lisa going commando, Lisa at a MUCH earlier stage. In fact that was a way for her to get into a conversation with Olivia.
Alice? Well, we already have the option to command her to do so, but in this remake this is limited to the case when she is wearing jeans.
Oh yea? forgive me for not knowing that there were people who liked the idea of changing the characters' clothes.
I was talking about this game, not from the old game that the original developer created. I know the story man, I was just kidding because I thought was going to have another outfit change system. Seeing the two girls being dressed and not wearing panties was surprising.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Oh yea? forgive me for not knowing that there were people who liked the idea of changing the characters' clothes.
I was talking about this game, not from the old game that the original developer created. I know the story man, I was just kidding because I thought was going to have another outfit change system. Seeing the two girls being dressed and not wearing panties was surprising.
You are forgiven, everyone makes mistakes.

But really, a lot of people want this game to include everything that was in the old game.
Me? I am glad that we don't have a "click until your fingers bleed" visual novel here, but a game that let's you do a few things WHILE you play which do not bring the story forward, but just bring some flavour.
So ... why not different clothing. The one thing that speaks against it, is that the dev has to re-render a lot of images for that. It would be less work easier in a real 3D game. But I actually DO like a bit of diversity once in a while.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The UI to change clothes is unintuitive and does not fit to the rest of the game. I only used it once for Max since a quest required a special outfit.
- If Max wants to change clothes, there should be an action button when he is in his own room.
- For the girls there should be dialog options to suggest to change clothes.
- For Alice when she is caught smoking there is already an option regarding wearing/not wearing jeans. This is in conflict with a UI which allows to change her clothes ...

Reactions: SamHaim

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
For example, there are three level of "Commando" trait in GirlLife game.
There's a lot of cloths to buy, some of them influence MC stats and possibilities or other characters opinions of her.
Great game, really.

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
anyone has a completed save of the game with their persistent? i cant be bothered playing the game. played it for an hour or 2 but its too annoying to figure out what to do. and the mod which unlocks the gallery dont even let you view the scenes. yeah. thx
(there are a few saves with different paths, but no persistent. so i cant see the scenes)

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes