3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I feed him to the mafia. But the bigger question is what comes after Eric? Alexsey is almost at the point where this game becomes his and not a remake. Hope he has ideas of what he's gonna do because he's doing good so far. I really really hope traces of Glamour does not end up here. He has the mall of course, Olivia's house, college (even with Eric gone I think that's a great place for more story to be developed. I really rooting he him when he passes the abandoned point.
Well, I do know that Aleksey originally planned to start were the old game left off. But after starting he realized there were things he wanted to change, before we got to that point. As for Eric, I don't think the old ways of getting rid of him will be in this version.
Thats why it's called "Another Story" because originally, he was not going to have the old story.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Well, I do know that Aleksey originally planned to start were the old game left off. But after starting he realized there were things he wanted to change, before we got to that point. As for Eric, I don't think the old ways of getting rid of him will be in this version.
Thats why it's called "Another Story" because originally, he was not going to have the old story.
It would be cool to have a montage of Max learning Hapkido and then breaking every bone in Eric's body before kicking his ass into to street where street sweeper picks him up and dumps him in a landfill for the crows to finish off slowly.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
It would be cool to have a montage of Max learning Hapkido and then breaking every bone in Eric's body before kicking his ass into to street where street sweeper picks him up and dumps him in a landfill for the crows to finish off slowly.
Oh wow, you read my book.
But I think the one about the railroad spike through is left eye, till it pops out the back of his skull, got to him. Thats when he let me know that he would come up with something a little more humane. 1001 ideas down the drain. :alien:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dwalsh

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I hope there's the option to make him Max's bitch (not sexually). Milk him for money and cuckolding him lol. That'd be sweet.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Does someone know some links where to download old verions of this game? Just for the sake of it I'd lilke to check 0.1 or 0.2

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
but how to get to erotic massage in the new version?
It's not in the game yet.
Follow the walkthrough to find out how to get more from Max' aunt.
You'll get something from her friday evening, in the bathtub (did you spy on her from the ladder yet?) and on the sofa.

Here's a important hint for this game: Don't focus on one thing. Sometimes opportunities depend on each other. If you are stuck on one, try a different one. And don't forget: read the hints for both opportunity and character.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes