3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Fake friendship path can have two modes. Max gave the bodysuit to Alice. Eric gave the bodysuit to Alice.
Many things are lost in the game if Eric gives the bodysuit to Alice
Sorry, I was talking about later in the game. On the war path I don't get the option to ask Ann to enter the bathroom at night. I also beat him to give the girls the gifts earlier.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Aymen213123

Mar 31, 2020
Guys, maybe someone knows what to do. I got rid of Eric and the "control" quest was left not started so i can't continue the quest with Ann in front of TV. Also, if someone can, please send a save where this problem is missing but Eric is removed from house.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Guys, maybe someone knows what to do. I got rid of Eric and the "control" quest was left not started so i can't continue the quest with Ann in front of TV. Also, if someone can, please send a save where this problem is missing but Eric is removed from house.
In this version of the game, you can not kick Eric out of the house and have the "control" opportunity.

If you are on the path of hostility, "control" opportunity will never start.
If you are on the path to friendship, you can start this opportunity right now. Read the game instructions in the control section.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Have not got it yet I guess. And I just realised the one save I have Eric's eviction is corrupted

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes