i test it

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
i loaded the version: Mac (v0.07.p2.00)
I used not patch
i have a new mac 16" pro with M1 chip

now i found the compressed version for mac 0.08.0.05-mac.zip
i test it
The version of the game you downloaded is the previous version of the game.
Wait until the new version for Mac is leaked
Edit:
If you are sure, what has been released is for the Mac version and is version 8 of the game. Yes

Waterman1

Jun 6, 2017
Help please, I got rid of Eric, played thru about a week of in game time. Now I am being accused of stealing again.

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Hey everyone have a question.

First off sorry if it has been asked already but my search post didn't turn up anything.

I played the original game, wow guess it has been years now and I was wondering how this version compares to it. There have been several remakes attempted but this one seems to be the most successful. So I thought I would see what others thought of it before giving it a whirl. Is it the same story continued or something new entirely?

Thanks,
DB

Oct 30, 2017
There are so many ver. of this game I get confused which is which. LOL
Question: Is this the one version were, when you get rid of Eric the game ends?

One version I played, the game forces an ending kicking you out to the main menu even if there were more things to do.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
There are so many ver. of this game I get confused which is which. LOL
Question: Is this the one version were, when you get rid of Eric the game ends?

One version I played, the game forces an ending kicking you out to the main menu even if there were more things to do.
No

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Hey guys, hope you can help me. I got rid of Eric, but beforhand he snitched the opportunity "Takign care of your ass" (he gave Alice the lace bodysuit, it was never available for me). Does this mean, I need to restart the whole game or is there a way to recover this? Because this is quite game breaking right now, at least in regard of Alice...

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hey everyone have a question.

First off sorry if it has been asked already but my search post didn't turn up anything.

I played the original game, wow guess it has been years now and I was wondering how this version compares to it. There have been several remakes attempted but this one seems to be the most successful. So I thought I would see what others thought of it before giving it a whirl. Is it the same story continued or something new entirely?

Thanks,
DB
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-08-0-05-aleksey90.43101/post-6900381

Reactions: Dragonbait
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes