• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
If Eric is being ditched looks like I'll have to drop my Patreon to the Dev. Whole reason I was excited about this game is because I thought they were finally going to make the complete game with the original game's intent.

View attachment 1706184

Sucks, but without Eric and the theme he brought, it's a very generic incest game.

Good luck to the Dev, I wish them success despite my disappointment.
There are 4 friendship paths and only 2 war paths. So far, even on the war paths, Eric is only kicked out at the end of the paths. On the 4 friendship paths, Eric will stay for a long time (maybe until the end of the game). That's why I can't understand you, if you play all friendship paths, you have much more content than the people who only play the "Hostile" path. Some events can only be seen on certain paths. For example, the bathroom event with Ann is only on the "Fake Friendship" path.

angangan

Oct 23, 2020
Because Black Panther forgot to post the complete persistent file with all paths (all images unlocked). Here is the persistent file.
:cry:I still cant open last alice,
To open the bottom one, it is necessary that Eric gave Alice a lace bodysuit. Then follow it from the balcony. On the path of Outright Hostility is not available

Which save i need to loading?

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
:cry:I still cant open last alice,
To open the bottom one, it is necessary that Eric gave Alice a lace bodysuit. Then follow it from the balcony. On the path of Outright Hostility is not available

Which save i need to loading?
Either "Real Friendship" Eric gave Alice the bodysuit or "Fake Friendship" Eric gave Alice the bodysuit. It is available on the Two Paths.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
jfi: The persistent file posted by Lukumode also has unlocked cookies (due to current restrictions I don't know if the christmas cookies are unlocked as well, let's just assume they are).
Go grab them, you lazy gluttons!

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

I've asked the dev about your concerns, and will give you his response when I receive it.
Ok, so I didn't get much from the dev (He does not want to give away too much at this time) But he ok'd this statement, "Eric or no Eric, Max will continue to be challenged whether NTR or not".

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017

BigBrother Another Story Unofficial Walkthrough 0.08.00.x

(Based on Game version 0.08.00)

View attachment 1692092

View attachment 1692095
If there is a mistake in the guide, please let me know.
I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes. English is not my native language .

Thanks to Aleksey90 , EQGamer , Maxbishup and Lukumoide
And all those who helped me by answering the questions.
Cant download wt by this link. Is it broken?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
thank you but it does not work
The game guide is a simple PDF file.
You could not download the file? Or you could not open the file.
for download :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To open the file:
You need a program like adobe acrobat reader or a similar program. and you can also open the file in your Internet browser

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tcotn and Lukumoide

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Ok, i've unpacked cheat mod in the "game" folder, but still have no incest option in preferences or anywhere else. Does it even works? Some pple were saying that cheat mod includes incest patch. Hate this "landlady" shit in games that originaly had incest content.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
]
Ok, i've unpacked cheat mod in the "game" folder, but still have no incest option in preferences or anywhere else. Does it even works? Some pple were saying that cheat mod includes incest patch. Hate this "landlady" shit in games that originaly had incest content.
Are you seeing anything like this? Screenshot_2022-03-16-12-07-06-322_bb.another.story.extra.jpg

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes