3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
So in order to get Eric to take over Lisa, should I keep helping her with her homework or sabotage her homework?

alvord

Nov 26, 2018
hi does anyone have the solution for the "blog" quest we'll have to follow alice's blogging through a hidden camera thx

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
hi does anyone have the solution for the "blog" quest we'll have to follow alice's blogging through a hidden camera thx
Not sure what point your at, but if at between 9 - 9:30 you see her using her toy or doing anything besides sitting, talk to her in her room the next day. Also check online to see if a new suit is ready.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Sorry, I meant this version of BB. NTR may most likely continue (guessing here) but Eric and the girls will not happen. Eric on a whole has very little content left.
Do you actually have that from the Dev? Just seems super weird a route for Eric and the girls would be included all the way to this point, where he legit gets a little action even from Lisa, and then that's it. The story so far feels like it is just getting going as far as Eric is concerned.

Depending on your play, he has Ann. He can get Kira. He is in room with older sis while she is half-naked. And he starts training Lisa. Why would dev just stop now?

I don't follow BB much since so much goes on and it is kind of slow. Did I miss a dev post saying he was veering away from NTR? Like did the normies wig out or something and he caved?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Do you actually have that from the Dev? Just seems super weird a route for Eric and the girls would be included all the way to this point, where he legit gets a little action even from Lisa, and then that's it. The story so far feels like it is just getting going as far as Eric is concerned.

Depending on your play, he has Ann. He can get Kira. He is in room with older sis while she is half-naked. And he starts training Lisa. Why would dev just stop now?

I don't follow BB much since so much goes on and it is kind of slow. Did I miss a dev post saying he was veering away from NTR? Like did the normies wig out or something and he caved?
From the beginning the dev has repeatedly said Eric will not be a permanent character on any route. If you play a new game now you'll realise that on the War path you can get rid of eric around halfway through all the quest. I'm guessing in the next update or two the same phenomenon would occur.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I was trying to run off a quick save at that point but sorry I really can't stomach Eric. Never noticed how many off ramps to the war there are in the dialogues with Eric before though. Think I counted 4.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
From the beginning the dev has repeatedly said Eric will not be a permanent character on any route. If you play a new game now you'll realise that on the War path you can get rid of eric around halfway through all the quest. I'm guessing in the next update or two the same phenomenon would occur.

This could totally be my bias as I want a good hard NTR route to pan out but seems it makes sense there would be lots of spots to ditch Eric. Let's face it, NTR is a niche and lots of people hate it. Giving players tons of chances to avoid it seems just smart. That does not mean it will end though. It just means the Dev wanted to make it basically intentional to continue with NTR.

If the dev said he will not stay on even in friend or if you intentionally fail war / fake friend, then sure, sucks for me, but that's that.

It just seems so weird to include the friend route at all if the intention was to pull it. Kind of just a big cock block to NTR fans. I hope you're wrong, no offense in that, just my hope lol

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1704595 View attachment 1704596

can i use other people save to unlock this six memories?
:eek:Anyone can help me check how to open ? I dont want to start newgame
Sorry not opening for me. Guessing .Black Panther. Will have to take a look at it for you
No, you need a persistent file to unlock memories and galleries.

check the post "Full Save pack" I submitted.
Download the additional persistent file and copy and replace the contents of the zip file in both game save locations.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-08-0-06-fix-aleksey90.43101/post-7723567

Reactions: angangan
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes