3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
blackmail opp. shows that you need advancement in mentor ..mentor is complete... am i mising something?
No. Mentor is still in progress. Drug him to block him from messing with Lisa or instead of washing dishes go straight to your room on the nights when he's there. That's after Lisa tells you about him wanting to continue their lessons though.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
No. Mentor is still in progress. Drug him to block him from messing with Lisa or instead of washing dishes go straight to your room on the nights when he's there. That's after Lisa tells you about him wanting to continue their lessons though.
You'll get two scenes there I think its dependant on your influence.

karorinder

Feb 4, 2019
i have got to the last step of mentor and still this issue, ieven have the 2 pics, but i am not able to jerk off in alice room for her to ask about it

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
i have got to the last step of mentor and still this issue, ieven have the 2 pics, but i am not able to jerk off in alice room for her to ask about it
Once you talk to Alice about sleeping naked. Monitor your camera at night when Eric is there to trigger event

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Thank you. I know that (I am playing the game since the 1st version) the problem is that those events don't trigger. I have made Erik go but in the oportunities it says that I should kick him first. So maybe it is a bug.
Also what I was ment with the other paths is if I can unlock the sceens by using some saves from other players...
Plz send your last save file .we will check it for you .

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I did the drug route, does the interrupt route do anything different?

nerinsky2

May 31, 2017
a little help here with something super basic...

how do i make mistakes on lisa's homework?

first choice is

"Let's take a look..." or "Sorry, another time..."

if you go with "Let's take a look..."

getting three choices -

"No problem!"
"You can take a break, I'll do everything myself!"
"Oh, there's so much...Another time."

first two choices there result in max doing the homework correctly.
last choice he doesn't end up doing homework and lisa is pissed.

feels like i'm missing something super basic here, but appreciate any help.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Or you can choose this, the option to make mistakes is right after.
Really? I thought "everything myself" is the "good boy" option, once she trusts you. The other one is called "help her (make mistakes)" or somthing like that.

In order to be able to sabotage Lisa's homework, Max must first get the idea to do so. I think that happens after she agreed to sleep without pants or after she agreed to show her boobs.
It's a bit of a back and forth between helping her, asking her to sleep without pants and flashing her boobs. If you don't even have the option to ask or if she disagreed, then let her get punished a couple of times, then try saving her.

The walkthrough has a step by step list, I just got there randomly by not doing the same thing all the time :)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Really? I thought "everything myself" is the "good boy" option, once she trusts you. The other one is called "help her (make mistakes)" or somthing like that.

In order to be able to sabotage Lisa's homework, Max must first get the idea to do so. I think that happens after she agreed to sleep without pants or after she agreed to show her boobs.
It's a bit of a back and forth between helping her, asking her to sleep without pants and flashing her boobs. If you don't even have the option to ask or if she disagreed, then let her get punished a couple of times, then try saving her.

The walkthrough has a step by step list, I just got there randomly by not doing the same thing all the time :)
Sorry, this is the dialogue I was talking about

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
To each their own. I get your view, but I for one am specifically into the whole contest angle. My kink is to try to stop Eric from taking them, and fail, and to see their affection increasing for him and decreasing for me. Love that.

Whatever floats your boat.
You like to lose the girls?
Get dominated by Eric?
And watch girls got banged by Eric?

Well It's completely up to you.

I'm not to judge.

Everyone have there own thinking.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
You like to lose the girls?
Get dominated by Eric?
And watch girls got banged by Eric?

Well It's completely up to you.

I'm not to judge.

Everyone have there own thinking.
I agree with you 100%. To each there own. I've only been trying to tell those that think Eric is going to dominate this game, that there in for a disappointment. The main focus of this game is not Eric. Of course, there welcome to play this game, but there may be another version that's focused on Eric, more to there liking. :alien:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: dwalsh and Nemo56

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
So in order to get Eric to take over Lisa, should I keep helping her with her homework or sabotage her homework?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes