• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

2dark2

Oct 22, 2017
Who remembers how much content was in the first version of bbas?
curious for comparison with reprocessing

Last edited:

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
Updates will drag on for a long time, money will be drawn from people's pockets where they receive a drop of content.And who knows if the game will reach its logical end or will simply be abandoned.
No, never will reach. Then, original Big Brother should did it, because it was top novel in those days. What can really stop dev making content on the peak of popularity? Starred and become lazy.

kelvinll

Apr 10, 2018
Several times I wrote and never sent what I was writing, but this time I'll just write and send!

Since when this game started I was present!
We saw everything, indirect, because everyone who liked the old BBB came to laugh at this one!
We saw people excited even with the newly released game at the time!
And yes, some years have passed exactly 3 years and 1 month and a few days.
And whenever I stop to read the messages, I'm surprised to see that the game's producer wants to please everyone!
Something that will be impossible, but I know that he is a dedicated and hardworking man!

As much as we're here, many are complaining, others are laughing, and others are getting emotional, it will always be like that and I'm not going to stay here talking about Eric, because I've tried several times to explain what Eric means to me and to the producer, and I believe the game producer saw what was written and understood the message!

For me the game is still the best of all time, because many things that weren't in the old game are in this one, and I still really want the producer of this game to give a touch.. A touch especially from him!

Everyone knows I'm not much of a writer, because I don't know how to speak English, and it's a shame to have to use the translator!

Congratulations on 3 years of work!
Stay dedicated!

BDI

May 23, 2017
Several times I wrote and never sent what I was writing, but this time I'll just write and send!

Since when this game started I was present!
We saw everything, indirect, because everyone who liked the old BBB came to laugh at this one!
We saw people excited even with the newly released game at the time!
And yes, some years have passed exactly 3 years and 1 month and a few days.
And whenever I stop to read the messages, I'm surprised to see that the game's producer wants to please everyone!
Something that will be impossible, but I know that he is a dedicated and hardworking man!

As much as we're here, many are complaining, others are laughing, and others are getting emotional, it will always be like that and I'm not going to stay here talking about Eric, because I've tried several times to explain what Eric means to me and to the producer, and I believe the game producer saw what was written and understood the message!

For me the game is still the best of all time, because many things that weren't in the old game are in this one, and I still really want the producer of this game to give a touch.. A touch especially from him!

Everyone knows I'm not much of a writer, because I don't know how to speak English, and it's a shame to have to use the translator!

Congratulations on 3 years of work!
Stay dedicated!
I agree but, finish it up at some point, stop with the revamps!!

Reactions: PML 021259

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
It was a nightmare because it wasn't designed to integrate well and was dropped. Probably because a lot of people didn't like having Lisa giving her BF head before the big breakup happened and Max was with the two girls in a thruple. But towards the end when DS decided to "integrate" the two plots, he more or less decided to start over from scratch, and suddenly the sexually liberated and super fun Olivia was a shy girl who barely interacted with Lisa and had a treadmill standard progression route with the MC, each route was a completely different character.

It would have been easy to integrate most of the solo Lisa content into the thruple route, and most of the Olivia/Lisa content into the mentor route. Just have Lisa "practicing" with the MC sans Kira for all of the BJs and other stuff, and Add the later Lisa/Olivia scenes to the mentor route, could even reuse the vast majority of renders.

The issue I think many sandbox games have is that so many have routes that are mutually exclusive, which does NOT work well with a grinding game. Hell even the BB games have a hard break on whether or not Erik is in the house, which causes its own set of issues, because once he is gone, every bit of the driving narrative force vanishes and there is no conflict. One of the reasons the Glamour route is so boring, there is nothing pushing Max do do anything other than his libido, and nothing in the way other than grinding.

There ARE ways around this, Photo Hunt does an ok job, as do some other sandboxes never set an antagonist in the first place, so expectations aren't there for the MC to do anything but try and get laid.
Hell even the BB games have a hard break on whether or not Erik is in the house, which causes its own set of issues, because once he is gone, every bit of the driving narrative force vanishes and there is no conflict. One of the reasons the Glamour route is so boring, there is nothing pushing Max do do anything other than his libido, and nothing in the way other than grinding.

I commented to that effect in a different thread that without Eric it's like the hero turns up and takes the treasure without ever fighting the dragon. Glamour has it's own issues I'm not sure I'd call it boring but there's threads that are hinted at that go nowhere and actions that scream out to be taken and aren't followed up on or only much much later.

A simple example, Kate vanishes from maid duties and someone says their courier would probably do it Max never follows this up and we later learn Kate is still doing the maid stuff just hadn't seen or heard her in weeks and even in that case are 2 sexy maids not better than 1?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I don't care about seeing Eric or not. It's just not the right thread for fan art. If you have some actual ingame pictures, I am all up for it.
A proper update would be to shoot Eric in the head after shooting his balls of, but also that would currently be fan art and this not the place for it.

Haven't some of these pics been used in other games anyway?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I don't care about seeing Eric or not. It's just not the right thread for fan art. If you have some actual ingame pictures, I am all up for it.
A proper update would be to shoot Eric in the head after shooting his balls of, but also that would currently be fan art and this not the place for it.

Haven't some of these pics been used in other games anyway?
I agree on the shooting. I was debating myself - if i must give the Gun to Ann or Kira; should the player select a path..
To get rid of Eric in a more fashionable way, then dig a hole to hide him off - other than Max taking pictures as proof.
Anyways, Max doesn't have the balls to hold another Gun than his own.

I just made this render few hours ago, took me whole day to position Lisa and all those fingers!
No idea if other games have similar concept renders.

Nope, this is not the right tread for FanART. But it is OK for the greater good and keeping the spark alive.

Things like these influence with ingame changes, as we have seen more updates to UI and Code - based on the Cheat Mod impact for years.
I could say that.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes