3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
BB:AS Rebuild v0.02.02 (for all tiers)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Watch and learn...

How's this?

elbro

Nov 22, 2020

Watch and learn...

How's this?
"The second week will be complete in about 4 weeks." one update per month? I don't think so when this game has always taken longer time for release update and he also talks about not having much time due to family issues, I think I'll be skeptical this time.

Dark terror

Aug 22, 2022

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

Watch and learn...

How's this?
It's good to hear that he made more progress than this latest update would indicate. It did seem fairly underwhelming considering the wait. If he just fell short a bit on getting things ready and really does do another release in a month that's a reasonable ammount of content IMO.

Personally, I still think it would be better to do away with the turn limit and let the game be open ended. Make some of the events repeatable and let people just play the current content as long as they want along with all the permutations that are possible with different skill levels, etc. Admittedly right now with basically only level 1 possible it's not that much variety but I assume he will enable stuff for level 2 skills soon.

Jun 10, 2017
Alexandra looks really good. I hope she's as pervy as Kira (is that even possible?) and that Eric stays the hell away from her.
Maybe she'll kick him in the nuts if he tries anything, though if it were up to me Eric would be gone by then lol.

And that other preview must be a bit farther along if Lisa is already topless in it.

Thanks for posting those.
Personally, I still think it would be better to do away with the turn limit and let the game be open ended. Make some of the events repeatable and let people just play the current content as long as they want along with all the permutations that are possible with different skill levels, etc. Admittedly right now with basically only level 1 possible it's not that much variety but I assume he will enable stuff for level 2 skills soon.
I think that's the intention for the next version, one of the devs (EQGamer) said something like that on Discord.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
"The second week will be complete in about 4 weeks." one update per month? I don't think so when this game has always taken longer time for release update and he also talks about not having much time due to family issues, I think I'll be skeptical this time.
I just republished what was published.

Thanks brother for sharing this content
Thanks for posting those.
you're welcome

It's good to hear that he made more progress than this latest update would indicate. It did seem fairly underwhelming considering the wait. If he just fell short a bit on getting things ready and really does do another release in a month that's a reasonable ammount of content IMO.

Well, many things have been developed so much more than what was published in the previous update and even in the 2nd and 3rd week. For example, the character of Alexandra and... but there are still the things that are incomplete and will be completed gradually. The previous version, as the developer had already announced, was a limited version.
It is true that the published version was limited to a few days and the repetition of days was avoided, but this was mostly to prevent other things. Even In this limited number of days, players will be able to do most of what planed in this limited update in one playthrough (apart from the different visuals for each of the events) , and only one scene will remain undone in one playthrough.

Last edited:

Emoon

May 4, 2017
This is going in a good direction now. Sure it's the beginning and so it mostly tease or dream sequences but nonetheless the content feels much more condensed and much less repetitive, especially since scenes do vary slightly (at least image wise).

If Aleksey continues in that direction we'll finally see a enjoyable version of BB that's worthy of being among the top rated games.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight
Jun 10, 2017
How does this remake differ from this remake?
That other one is basically a Renpy port of the original game with only the Eric "fake friendship" path NTR continuing on, so if you hate Eric avoid that one.

This one (the "Rebuild" version) is meant to be a complete remake with new content and characters, but it's still very early on and development is going slow due to family responsibilities taking up a lot of the dev's time. There's already quite a few differences in how things happen, the lawyer is more involved for example.

There's not much right now but it's a good start.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Drgnlvr526

Nov 9, 2017
what all is in this release? when i go to the online store to buy the book for Alice or the camera to make more money nothing shows. I have the ladder to help peek in the bathroom but it never updated the task. I have restarted the game 3 times and it keeps doing the same things.

Reactions: zibioczko
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes