3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
reading through the updates, it sure seems like alot of this was in the original already, i can see 1 or 2 new things, but they are so small you could just ignore them and "poof" its the same as the original from 5 years ago.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Most of us are here for the girls - but seems like you are here for the "Bro-mance"?
There are lots of gay furry games Here - if thats your kink?
Personally - my game never really started til that fucker died!
View attachment 3034450
No kink shaming! if he wants to pine over Eric dressed up as a dolphin looking seductive at him on a bed covered with rose petals, then leave him be:LOL:

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
Most of us are here for the girls - but seems like you are here for the "Bro-mance"?
View attachment 3034450
I mean... I hate Eric, NTR in general, and the inevitable "NTR?" comments on every f-ing thread as much as the next guy, but I'm not sure I can complain about someone complaining that the NTR was removed from a game that was originally rooted in NTR.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
View attachment 3034450
Why hate Eric is a bad thing? Eric is a character to spice the history in the game, friendly or enemy route, is necessary or the history go weak and is not challenge for the player, not everything you dont like is a bad thing, bad character or villian are great.

boxerx007

Nov 3, 2018
View attachment 1573390

Overview:
The players steps into the shoes of Max, a poor guy living in a poor family with his mother and two sisters. However, everything changes when you receive a gift from your father, a huge house with a huge pool! But there still isn't any money...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-25
Release Date: 2023-10-23
Developer: Aleksey90 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03.00
Language: English, Russian, French, German, Italian, Slovak
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

FAQ:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA
Mac (v0.02.00): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v0.02.00): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03
Patches: * - Game Extra -

Extras:
Zanitsu7 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 504596 View attachment 504597 View attachment 504598 View attachment 504599 View attachment 504600 View attachment 504601 View attachment 504613

is their any new story update or just remake??

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I don't understand why people want to use the old saves and at the same time complain that there is so little content...? The code was updated and therefore it was necessary to play the game from the beginning. It will be necessary to play from the beginning until the end of the first chapter because the code is still being updated. It takes 17 days to complete all the tasks in the diary, and 19 days (If Max can convince Alice) to see all the content (for that you have to do at least 2 spider events in the shower, 2 in sunbathing, and 2 at night, there is a third option where Max can take money, but there are no pictures, so you don't have to trigger it)

Last edited:

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
From what I read in the comments, the honey jar was getting used up and so they could digest this sucking from the jar, they filled it again, starting again hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Juninpachi

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What does a patch like this do? i feel like there is never any information in regards to what im downloading lol

The Game Extra Patch
The legacy version had a "extra" version, which showed memories and allowed to change the characters clothes on the main screen. The rebuild so far has not.

All that information can also be found right here in the forum by using the search function.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
WTF?! why everytime i start a new game always end up need to start entire game again i'm done with this game for real

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
What a waste of time. All orders say "available in a later version". What is this? Does it mean you can only do the few ridiculous things and that's it? The story doesn't go any further because you can't buy anything except suntan oil. Not even cigarettes, which you then hide in the room. Also, you can't hide the spider in the bedroom, etc. There was more to do and achieve in the unfinished versions. Why is there always a "rebuild" version created, instead of pushing the actual story forward. I like the game story, but I don't like that the story is never continued, no matter which of the endless clones. I guess that's it for me, I'll take a look at the game again in three years. Bored and annoyed by the waste of time.

RSN

May 18, 2021
"Buy and install a hidden camera in the bathroom": no camera to buy?
"Buy a stepladder": no stepladder to buy?
judging by the game files, no other hidden cameras have been implemented, and therefore cannot be purchased

there is really little new content, although a little more work has been done than it seems; after all, drawing locations/characters/clothing is also work, although it is not perceived as new content. The same Eric - he was added here, it seems he was not in the previous version? (I could be wrong, I don’t pay much attention), if not for the “style”, because... The graphics are really high quality and in some ways a person is working on the details - I wouldn’t have even paid attention for a long time

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
View attachment 3034450
What The Hell ?!?!
Big Brother is NOT GAY game from the original version, I knew it from the beginning until now, but Big Brother is one of the famous NTR game!!! Without Eric, this is NOT NTR Game anymore!!!
I'm NOT TALKING about "GAY" content here, why you think the Big Brother with Eric is "Bro-mance"???
Eric famous in Big Brother game as the character try to "FUCK" all GIRLS... NOT "GUY"!!!
WTF !?!? Suddenly said that BB with Eric is consider "GAY" content???
Then the original BB game with Eric should consider as "GAY" content too??? NOT "NTR" but is "GAY" ???
I love NTR game, that's why I wish to see Eric try to Fuck the girls, and MC have a WAR with Eric or Friendly with Eric or try to get rid of Eric... NOT about "BRO-MANCE" !!! I'm talking about "NTR" content, NOT "GAY" content !!!

Last edited:

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Why hate Eric is a bad thing? Eric is a character to spice the history in the game, friendly or enemy route, is necessary or the history go weak and is not challenge for the player, not everything you dont like is a bad thing, bad character or villian are great.
This is what I means !!! Eric is the character to spice up the game (with "NTR" content, NOT "GAY" content)
Even Eric is a bad character in BB, but because of NTR game, we still need Eric in BB !!!
BB is famous as NTR game from the Original game!!!

• Angry
Reactions: Kellerkind207

reknal

Oct 26, 2021
Either im very stuck or there is no substantial content in the game.
Dont get me wrong, the menus the UI, the general programming and look, very well done.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes