3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Holy shit... how often will this game be remade? This is like the 4th or 5th time were you're forced to start this grindfest all over again.
... and more to come. It has been made public repeatedly that savegames won't stay compatible until CH1 is completed, those who actually read the forum know that. If you don't want to repeat everything again, then the best course of action is to wait for just that: Wait

• Haha
Reactions: Arata20

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Great progress, the one animation that appears is great cant wait for more content.
Yep, looks good. Would have even been better if it was Alice :eek:) In the source files there's actually two animations, one partially dressed, one undressed.
I don't know if both can currently be unlocked.

Reactions: armion82

yusufgiti

May 2, 2024
Yep, looks good. Would have even been better if it was Alice :eek:) In the source files there's actually two animations, one partially dressed, one undressed.
I don't know if both can currently be unlocked.
Is the update worth it or is it better to wait?

• Haha
Reactions: Zozefs

ggog

Mar 7, 2022
Can I get help with two quests, 1. Streamer and 2. Talented massage therapist please help or give some advice.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
You should start a new game with every update, never use old saves. This is the only way to avoid errors. The old saves do not work.

Reactions: legolasbaler

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
You should start a new game with every update, never use old saves. This is the only way to avoid errors. The old saves do not work.
That shouldn't have to be a problem if the game wasn't being updated so slowly for years to the point where it no longer needed to be restarted after each update right. If it didn't have to be a new "rebuild" every year then why such problem exist? It only happens when game is at it's beginning stages. This game always is

Reactions: lis210

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If it didn't have to be a new "rebuild" every year then why such problem exist?
This is the first rebuild since the legacy version which was started over four years ago. The legacy version lasted three years.

And about the savegames. This is not a VN where stuff gets added that always comes after what already exists. This is a real game, with gameplay and all. In one of the recent updates Alexey added some stuff to the beginning of the game. In another he changed something, also at the beginning of the game.
What if you already played past that part? If it was story relevant the script would most likely be bugged now. But even if it wasn't, you would complain that you didn't see it.
If you have a problem with unfinished games, you should not play them. Savegames not being compatible is what most games in development or in beta state have in common.

The easiest solution for you would be to wait for the finished version and to one playthrough.

ps: I also don't like having to restart from scratch over and over, that's why I simply don't play every update. There is no point in complaining.

Last edited:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
and this is why i finally start to give up to this game. everytime i boot this game for the new update and i always have to grind from very start and i ain't got time for all this shit. so yeah i decided to give up this game once and for all cause this is one bs for me

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes