3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Did Aleksey remove the first event in the bathroom with Ann?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Buy online training and start practice with Alice every evening near TV. She needs touch dick by her feet a couple of times. Do homework with Lisa. If she will be in good mood and warm relations, you can ask her to show tits. After 2-3 times of tits flash, Lisa will talk about massage
Thanks! I must have missed a notification or something, had no idea the courses were there.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can anyone who fixes the German translation, from 0.3.05 fixes no longer in 0.4.0. Everything that is new is now in Russian, although it is in English with the German translation.
You don't need to speak english or russian.It's enough if you can read.
Did Aleksey remove the first event in the bathroom with Ann?
I am afraid you are thinking about Glamour.There is now a continuation of that event.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I am afraid you are thinking about Glamour.There is now a continuation of that event.
No, I do remember in the original BB that Max went into the bathroom while ANN is taking a bath and starts to fap looking at her.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
So I don't know if Aleksey is alread aware of these, but these are the bugs/text fixes I came across while playing:

- Exception when peeking on Ann on Saturday morning
- When Alice is spanked before the "Eric" punishments are active, she first has her panties on then they disappear for 1 image (red ass) then they come back
- Sometimes most of the "Talk to" options are not availble (ask Ann for money, help with dishes in the evening or sit with Alice in front of TV, help Lisa with homework). It might be related to putting a spider in Alices room
- When going to war with Eric the Opportunity still says "I feel like I've made a deal with the devil..."
- Text Fix: "What's wrong with that? Let him go, I don't mind..." should be "her"
- Text Fix: Alice "I don't actually walk around braless all the time, except when I'm asleep..." the "don't" is wrong
- Text Fix: Max "Ah, Alice, it hurts! She put her bare Tits in my face!" should be "You" and "tits"
- Exception when telling Alice to not wear her jeans any more Open text tag at end of string u"No. Either you get your ass spanked tonight or you don't wear jeans. {color=#E59400}(persuaion. Chance: 55%){/color]".
- Option to ask Lisa about Alice has incredible low chance and disappears after a while (might be after the first time MC stays up longer and sees Alice came back to the Bathroom at 3 AM)
- Alice is sleeping with her bra but when smoking she and Max still behave as if she does sleep without it (you have to tell her that she can sleep with a bra again and wait until the next day to tell her again and then she changes clothes and it starts again)
- Image 'Max talk-terrace 01c' not found.
- Image 'Max talk-terrace 04c' not found.

Reactions: SamHaim and Kendra

x0run

Mar 27, 2019
Are the memories still locked in this update? I haven't been able to unlock it so I was wondering if it's me :)

Has anyone shared an updated save file as well?

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Aleksey90
So I don't know if Aleksey is alread aware of these, but these are the bugs/text fixes I came across while playing:

- Exception when peeking on Ann on Saturday morning
- When Alice is spanked before the "Eric" punishments are active, she first has her panties on then they disappear for 1 image (red ass) then they come back
- Sometimes most of the "Talk to" options are not availble (ask Ann for money, help with dishes in the evening or sit with Alice in front of TV, help Lisa with homework). It might be related to putting a spider in Alices room
- When going to war with Eric the Opportunity still says "I feel like I've made a deal with the devil..."
- Text Fix: "What's wrong with that? Let him go, I don't mind..." should be "her"
- Text Fix: Alice "I don't actually walk around braless all the time, except when I'm asleep..." the "don't" is wrong
- Text Fix: Max "Ah, Alice, it hurts! She put her bare Tits in my face!" should be "You" and "tits"
- Exception when telling Alice to not wear her jeans any more Open text tag at end of string u"No. Either you get your ass spanked tonight or you don't wear jeans. {color=#E59400}(persuaion. Chance: 55%){/color]".
- Option to ask Lisa about Alice has incredible low chance and disappears after a while (might be after the first time MC stays up longer and sees Alice came back to the Bathroom at 3 AM)
- Alice is sleeping with her bra but when smoking she and Max still behave as if she does sleep without it (you have to tell her that she can sleep with a bra again and wait until the next day to tell her again and then she changes clothes and it starts again)
- Image 'Max talk-terrace 01c' not found.
- Image 'Max talk-terrace 04c' not found.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Bug error when giving Alice Book 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The bug comes up when giving the book however if you ignore the error the dialogue stays the same and clicking to give the book again (a second time) produces no error and Alice thanks you for the book.

1593980041618.png

Last edited:

soad78

Jun 2, 2017
Hello,

It seems that many people have the same problem, Erik is in a loop every week and Kira never appears

Does anyone know what it is due to ??, I already have the 13 opportunities activated and finished (Lisa massage and Alice massage included)

For if it helps I have used cheats

Sorry if something is not clear, but English is not my native language

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
also can finish lisa school after she was many time punish and talk to you...

to progres must be done alice quest party girl but i dont know what to do...

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
and also when you have pack game before unrar writw is 04.0.01 but in game is flat 04.0.00 this maybe is point of problem, its not bug fix version but previous version before patch

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hello,

It seems that many people have the same problem, Erik is in a loop every week and Kira never appears

Does anyone know what it is due to ??, I already have the 13 opportunities activated and finished (Lisa massage and Alice massage included)

For if it helps I have used cheats

Sorry if something is not clear, but English is not my native language
I think the issue is in the breakfast talk on day 5.
kira_error.png

During the talk there are 4 options, if "Wow, so often?" or "Maybe he'll just move in here?" is chosen the dialogue jumps to after_breakfast without setting talk_var['breakfast'] to 5, if the other two options are chosen it should work fine...
The variable needs to be at 12 for Kira to show up, but I guess for some people it's stuck at 4...(If the console is activated, setting it to 5 may fix this issue, but maybe the dinner variables have to be reset too for the story to progress...)
TbH I don't know if this intended or not, but it looks like an oversight to me...

Last edited:
Reactions: JasonJemodah
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes