3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Guys please help..

Scene with Kira in bath tube. She take cock to mouth and i have this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 719122

Can you help resolve this problem?
Unpack the translate.rpa with and decompile the rpyc files with . Then open the game/tl/english/events/kira.rpy with a texteditor of your choice and search and replace the following line:
Code:
new "Yes, come on, Aunt Kira! What hot and insatiable lips you have... Yes... \n{color=[_ch2.col]} (Sexual experience. Chance: [_ch2.vis"
with:

Code:
new "Yes, come on, Aunt Kira! What hot and insatiable lips you have... Yes... \n{color=[_ch2.col]} (Sexual experience. Chance: [_ch2.vis]){/color}"

Reactions: GDT_G23

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

Aleksey90 And one more thing, lisa never comes to lessons without her panties. I let her get spanked twice like somebody here hinted, then she asks me to apologise. When i try to apologise, she asks how. Then i get only one option "... nevermind, i changed my mind"! I'm supposed to gift something to her? If so, what and how?

hipo69

Jun 19, 2020
Unpack the translate.rpa with and decompile the rpyc files with . Then open the game/tl/english/events/kira.rpy with a texteditor of your choice and search and replace the following line:
Code:
new "Yes, come on, Aunt Kira! What hot and insatiable lips you have... Yes... \n{color=[_ch2.col]} (Sexual experience. Chance: [_ch2.vis"
with:

Code:
new "Yes, come on, Aunt Kira! What hot and insatiable lips you have... Yes... \n{color=[_ch2.col]} (Sexual experience. Chance: [_ch2.vis]){/color}"
I am not being able to Unpack the translate.rpa with rpatool, can anyone help?

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Guys, i did every changelog what Dev said for new upgrade . Kira's last scene is blowjob, hand and feet massage for Lisa and Alice, shoulder massage, massage in yard for Alice with spider, and war started with Eric. eee, everything okay?
hand massage for Alice? how did you do that?

Reactions: SamHaim

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
Hello,

It seems that many people have the same problem, Erik is in a loop every week and Kira never appears

Does anyone know what it is due to ??, I already have the 13 opportunities activated and finished (Lisa massage and Alice massage included)

For if it helps I have used cheats

Sorry if something is not clear, but English is not my native language
Nah dude, I started a clean save no cheats and I still got hit with the same bug as you. From what I see its just a buggy release.

GDT_G23

Oct 30, 2018
Code:
with:

Code:

Thanks, it works!

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
So I waited several updates before starting this game and I am honestly confused as to what part of this game is "different" in terms of storyline. I mean, I have so far played up to the part where the aunt is about to visit, but so far I can see almost no change whatsoever. The cuck is real and since I'm not at all a fan I am currently trying to get that Eric out of the picture asap. In my mind that was far easier in the previous version of the game and could be done before the aunt arrived, if I'm not remember incorrectly.

So far it's pretty much the same game and dare I say I see it now as someone trying to profit easily off of the original game.

Reactions: Mayonesa

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
4 Me, on Day 7 The Conversation button has disappeared From every where !

Last edited:

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
I have a question for the translators here there has to be a better solution than translating the text line by line or there is no way to translate it faster ???

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I have a question for the translators here there has to be a better solution than translating the text line by line or there is no way to translate it faster ???
Translation has to be done line by line.

If you notice the below screenshot.. The Boxes marked in RED, has to be updated for the language desired.
If you are looking for German, instead of "english" you need to replace it with "de".

Then under every "new" tag.. you need to replace with German translation.
This you will have to do for all the files, there could be nearly 25+ files.

Reactions: SamHaim and d3dx666

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
4 Me, on Day 7 The Conversation button has disappeared From every where !

It is possible, she found you peeking while she was having a bath. And now She has demanded sweets.
So until you give her sweets, she might be upset or angry and don't allow you to help her.

Its just an assumption.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
It happens precisely at 21:00, not sure about which day. Just keep checking everyday. Somedays you won't get the event, somedays you will.
sorry to ask once more, you really do mean Alice, right? cos you get Lisa sometimes a hand massage at that time.you sure its Alice?

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
sorry to ask once more, you really do mean Alice, right? cos you get Lisa sometimes a hand massage at that time.you sure its Alice?
Oh shit, i got it confused, I'm so sorry! Yes you're right, that time is for Lisa's hand massage. I don't remember Alice ever had a hand massage and I'm almost sure i completed 99% of this new update.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
In my mind that was far easier in the previous version of the game and could be done before the aunt arrived, if I'm not remember incorrectly.
You're not remembering correctly. There were only two ways to get rid of Eric, one involved Kira, and the other involved Kate after you got on her good side, which needed Kira.

Okay, can we just agree that Aleksey makes some great renders, but that coding isn't his strong point? I think he should bite the bullet and look for someone to team up with so he can focus on the art and story while someone else does the coding.

Reactions: truerty

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
So is this a fan remake of the original, or is it just an updated version? What makes this version so different from the original?

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes