3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's a bummer you can't do much with Alice. I so wanted to go a little extra mile with massage events!
Still here we have more Alice than all updates for Max in Glamour.
Fun fact there is more Alice in one of Kate's last update of Glamour/0.25/ than last 5 updates for Max(0.16+0.19+0.22+0.24+0.27).Actually 0.22,0.24 and 0.27 don't have Alice's content at all.

Lussunlora

Dec 2, 2018
You're amazing yo! That was so quick! Appreciate it, keep doing the lord's work.

Edit: The texts have gotten bigger for some reason! But the fix was good. Lussunlora
Text is bigger coz I put pc patch in android using my phone alone

Coz I m not a mod and have no knowledge for modding at
All

So I just skipped things to make it work untill an actual port arrives

Reactions: truerty

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Text is bigger coz I put pc patch in android using my phone alone

Coz I m not a mod and have no knowledge for modding at
All

So I just skipped things to make it work untill an actual port arrives
That's alright. Still you did a good job.

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
yes man...you fixed it...thanks the dev team...there were many bugs you could not do anything after that...doing the same things with no progress at all....i think its ok now (y) ... who is max? lets have some fun with it so...lol

Reactions: maxbishup
Apr 3, 2020
I have somehow confused, because I remember playing some version of this game twice in the past.
This one seems fun too, like how slow paced it is, but not yet willing to fully commit...
How far along is it? Are there actual NTR events where Eric gets it on with the sisters?

chucklehead

Dec 2, 2017
Folks I know it's been asked about before, but is there a specific set of circumstances required to trigger the hand massage with Lisa? I've given many foot massages to Alice, I've completed all of the online courses. Lisa's mood is 'wonderful' and her relationship level is 'Friendly'. Whenever I help her with her homework, there is no option to do anything different, she's just instantly asleep straight after

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
With the .03 fix the game still crashes if you tell Alice not to wear pants when you catch her smoking.

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
With the .03 fix the game still crashes if you tell Alice not to wear pants when you catch her smoking.
i had the same problem...nothing to do after that...its ok now for sure...use the new version 03 with the 3 fix files...paste them at the game folder

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Folks I know it's been asked about before, but is there a specific set of circumstances required to trigger the hand massage with Lisa? I've given many foot massages to Alice, I've completed all of the online courses. Lisa's mood is 'wonderful' and her relationship level is 'Friendly'. Whenever I help her with her homework, there is no option to do anything different, she's just instantly asleep straight after
Have you read this.

About once every 2-4 days, if you Wake up later than Lisa, she sees Max's boner. This should happen a certain number of times and eventually lead to her agreeing to learn adult tricks from Max. To open a massage for Lisa, you first need to go the entire distance several times in a massage with Alice at the TV, and she will brag to Lisa about what Max can do.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes