3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
Started a new game and Kira never appears, skipped several months already. Is there any specific action to trigger her?

lpg98

Dec 20, 2019
I dont understand.....-_-.......this version is better o worse that the original?.......the storyline is extended?
PS- Sorry my bad english...lol

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
You know max stats we can reach without cheat mod? And what is emancipation mean actualy? Making - or + have which benefits?
Most of the Stats Maximum value is capped at 1000 (meaning 100%)

For Relationship and Mood, refer to the Chart provided in Cheat Mod post under Guides Section
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-cheat-mod-v1-2-onlyfunz.51440/

For emancipation:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-cheat-mod-v1-2-onlyfunz.51440/post-3533415

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Thanks BTW are you have any full save file? I just want look some contents.
No, I don't have any full save file. I think it may have been posted sometime ago.
You need to start making use of the "Search" option; as the current thread is growing larger. :WeSmart:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Started a new game and Kira never appears, skipped several months already. Is there any specific action to trigger her?
There was a bug (maybe it's still in, I don't know) that caused Kira not to trigger. Basically, the Breakfast timer has to be on 12 for Kira to arrive, but only one of the three dialogue options on day four set the timer on 5.

And since apparently there's also a seperate day timer, I just have to call Aleksey out. Dude, follow KISS! Keep It Simple Stupid.
You don't need seperate timers for the same thing. You can't skip breakfast or dinner, so why do they need a seperate timer than the day timer? Make sure the triggers can't be skipped. If you need to track events, no matter the result, put the trigger at the start of the event. That way you don't need to add it at the end of each option, making it less likely to forget it and also means you need to do less typing! Don't put your day timer at the start of the day (where it could be skipped if you stay up until after midnight), but add it when you push the sleep button. Go over your code and see where you can simplify it. Last thing we want is bugs because you forgot something and you can't find it because of spaghetti code. Keep It Simple Stupid. KISS!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
One bug I encounter.
During day 1(didn't test to see if happen on other days too)after dinner when you go talk to Alice about her blog.
If you menage to make her mad,after the scene is over,it jump straight to the scene when you watch a TV with her.
But Max and Alice are still in her room.

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
The delivery service doesn't work for me any more...
It always crashes and I always get only the book "Prime Minister" delivered to me ...
no other delivery works

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
There was a bug (maybe it's still in, I don't know) that caused Kira not to trigger. Basically, the Breakfast timer has to be on 12 for Kira to arrive, but only one of the three dialogue options on day four set the timer on 5.
Can it be fixed somehow via console or otherwise?
I started a new game with 04 fix 3, so yeah, the bug is still there.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Well thanks for suggestion but i already searched and no they dont posted this is why i asked you :WeSmart:
There were nearly 4 files shared since yesterday. (many more when the new update came out)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know what term you used for search :unsure:

You can use these files to check the contents that you want to see.

Some of the posts that gave out Save files.. And you're welcome :KappaPride:

BBAS-Save_file-02.jpg
BBAS-Save_file-03.jpg
BBAS-Save_file-01.jpg
BBAS-Save_file-04.jpg

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
There were nearly 4 files shared since yesterday. (many more when the new update came out)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know what term you used for search :unsure:

You can use these files to check the contents that you want to see.

Some of the posts that gave out Save files.. And you're welcome :KappaPride:

View attachment 722455
View attachment 722456
View attachment 722454
View attachment 722458
I searched ''full save'' :D BTW I'm using his save now and still i cant see any memory scene...

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
finally when i mange to pass the dilemma of giving lisa hand message (witch turning her from the cutest character to the dick one) i hit in a bug with Kira in the bath

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
FROM ALEKSEY90
Today, a serious error was discovered in the reproduction of memories and almost all of them were sent for recycling. For this, I apologize.

In the coming days, along with the detected and corrected errors, the fixes will also contain additions to the memories.

Reactions: greenymph

Jake Styles

May 6, 2017
I just don't seem to be able to get anything further to trigger. I'm on day 86 and have been helping Lisa for ages. I've been massaging Alice on the sofa every night. I rub my cock on her feet, but she doesn't want to do anything else. I've no option to massage Lisa's hands and don't have any further options with Kira
To trigger Lisa massage her mood must be 285 or more (SHIT + 0 to open console if you turned it on using for example UnRen.bat, and write lisa.mood to get mood value)
The easiest way to get her to 285 is starting from Monday helping her with dishes, with homework and knocking on the door and entering the room in the morning (choose "nothing I haven't seen before" as an answer). After 2 or 3 days when you're helping her with the homework, chose to show tits - if she shows both tits, you win the massage.

Reactions: SamHaim

chucklehead

Dec 2, 2017
Hi folks, thanks for your help. What I was missing was Lisa offering to flash for me. To trigger this I had to do her homework with errors, then not defend her when the mum started the spanking. After 2 or 3 times of this, Lisa had a convo with me straight after about how I wasn't helping her with her homework properly

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes