3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Finally. Some new NTR content. I know that not everyone like this stuff, but this route is the only one that has not been progressed in original BB. That why i really want and wait for this content.
But it feels a bit rushed. Anne never even felt comfortable giving a longer hug, now she's alright with her son watching her have sex with eric? That's unbelievable and will take me out of the story! I wish the dev goes in his own pace and slowly let her open to new ideas.

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
how many bb out there wer it ends on abandoned tag? seriously u guys doing the same thing all over again, i wouldn't be surprised if devs suddenly says i quit,,, :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: facepalm ,, why so dumb ...

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
"maxbishup said:
Look at opportunity "ALPHA" it should say "that's all for this update" are something to that effect. This should happen automatically. You should have had a second talk with Eric, it does not matter what you chose, that will end alpha for this update. If it did not trigger, you need to restart, not from save, but from the start. That are use someone's save file.
In other words, start over the game. that's exactly what I did. Started a new playthrough with fix 9.
P.S.
Maх was able to buy things for Alice and Liza without credit and cheat mod (ahead of Eric) Could this somehow affect the game?
Max had two conversations with Eric. The same dialogue was twice

On the first minnet to Ann Eric in the living room, which dialogs to choose. Or does the choice of dialogue not affect the plot?

P.P.S.
Naked Ann sucks Erica - 300 viewers.
Max and Alice just watch TV - 450 viewers.
Max alone in the living room at 1-00 am - 800 spectators.
Where is the logic here?

Last edited:

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
But it feels a bit rushed. Anne never even felt comfortable giving a longer hug, now she's alright with her son watching her have sex with eric? That's unbelievable and will take me out of the story! I wish the dev goes in his own pace and slowly let her open to new ideas.
she so dominated by erik and she so submative to him so that could happened

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
In other words, start over the game. that's exactly what I did. Started a new playthrough with fix 9.
P.S.
Maх was able to buy things for Alice and Liza without credit and cheat mod (ahead of Eric) Could this somehow affect the game?
Max had two conversations with Eric. The same dialogue was twice
Do you have this in your game.
screenshot0021.png screenshot0029.png screenshot0022.png
If not start over.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
so now Eric will let Max watch and touch, just like in the original game. My fear is confirmed that we will see the SAME story all over again - at least until the end of Dark Silver's storyline. I really like to see the main girls again, but this game is up till now seriously a carbon copy of the first one.

Dear Patreons: can't you please ask the Dev to add more of his own ideas to the mix?

Reactions: Mayonesa

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I have Max agreed to Eric's proposal. So Eric had to refuse? (Should Мах start a war with Eric?)
Yes. Alice showed a mini strip in the bathroom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, you do not have to start a war with Eric, that part is up to you. It's the part at the bottom, that I'm talking about. Look at the last line "Attention you have reached the end this opportunity in the current version of the game" if you have this in your game then play on. If not then restart.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
so now Eric will let Max watch and touch, just like in the original game. My fear is confirmed that we will see the SAME story all over again - at least until the end of Dark Silver's storyline. I really like to see the main girls again, but this game is up till now seriously a carbon copy of the first one.

Dear Patreons: can't you please ask the Dev to add more of his own ideas to the mix?
This will not be in your game, if you started a war with Eric, this is "Eric friend" only.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Oh, it's a mod. Even though it's in Ren'py and the original is in Unity, and you don't need the original to run it. In fact, it doesn't need anything from the original since all the artwork is redone, as well as the coding.

By the way, what's a mod?

In case you didn't grasp it, it's not a mod. It's a remake.

Reactions: maxbishup

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

I plan to release an update in August. I thought I'd make it to the 10th, but it takes a lot of time to work on the cameras. I need to move all the background events with all the variations, with all the characters from all the previous versions. At the same time, I also need to make viewing these events somewhat different from simple peeping. For example, you can see all the characters dressing up as they undress and dress up. In addition, you will be able to see unique events through the cameras, which can not be seen by simple peeping. Some of these events will be to develop opportunities.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes