3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I have a problem. I can't open the sixteenth Opportunity Control. I look in Ann's room in the evening while she's playing with Eric but nothing happens. Does anyone have any advice or save when this opportunity starts? Any help is appreciated.
you must be on eric friendship path

Reactions: L0thar

mistershy

Oct 23, 2017
hello there,
does anyone know how to trigger the photoshoot with kira.
i have the dialog with her then i bought the camera. but it ends , even on saturday when we are alone , no dialog option.
any help please.

ephrem

May 8, 2018
hello there,
does anyone know how to trigger the photoshoot with kira.
i have the dialog with her then i bought the camera. but it ends , even on saturday when we are alone , no dialog option.
any help please.
1. buy Clothes for Kira
2. gift Clothes to Kira
3. talk to Kira at Daytime
4. wait until Saturday
5. ask photoshoot to kira

Reactions: IgorMkg83

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
Hello has anyone played the "Big Brother: Another Story v0.05.0.00 Extra (for patrons $30)" version of the game? And if so whats the difrence with regular version?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

BigBrother Another Story Unofficial Walkthrough V0.05

(Based on Game version 0.05)

Completed

Under review

This post will be updated in the future

If there is a mistake in the guide, please let me know.
Forgive me for spelling and grammar mistakes. English is not my native language

Thanks to maxbishup and Lukumoide
And all those who helped me by answering the questions.
Completed

Under review

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The english translation still seems to be bugged for Lisa kissing in the latest version. I tweaked mine and kissing works for me in the morning now but I have no idea if my solution is what's intended. Attached for anyone else who might want to try it. From what I could tell there was a duplicate entry there that had a syntax error. If I fixed the syntax error I got an error about duplicate entries so I just commented it out entirely and now it works. I zipped it up with the correct directory structure intact so just unzip it into your game directory to use it and delete it if you don't like it.

Reactions: JagHond

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
developer has stoped posting preview pic
Incedible... Let's hope that the authors will not stop the project as original to lvl 13. The Russian authors have decided to work on two fronts Glamour and Another Story. They could invent something new and fun, not a remake. Quick start with success and then nothing.. Amen :unsure:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Incedible... Let's hope that the authors will not stop the project as original to lvl 13. The Russian authors have decided to work on two fronts Glamour and Another Story. They could invent something new and fun, not a remake. Quick start with success and then nothing.. Amen :unsure:
You do realise that Glamour and BBAS are from different devs,right?Not to mention Glamour is already 30 updates,so I don't see how that can even count as quick start.Also it's not the first time without a preview for one week or more for BBAS.

Reactions: KaiserST and groq
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes