3.10 star(s) 92 Votes
May 6, 2017
question .... what is NTR?
answer....if in a whole game only one man fucks it is not NTR, if many men fuck in game this is NTR :ROFLMAO:
it can mean netori or netorare however u spell them, but the first one the ri is protag steals n fucks the chicks, the 2nd one re is where others fucks the chicks u like. so when u see NTR figure out which one it is first before u lose your shit. some games are netori and people lose their mind cuz its shorten to NTR and they think its netorare. its quite funny when u see netori games and people start attacking on the forum and didnt know its netori sometime lol. anyways im not a big forum user but happy to answer you. :poop:

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Crashes immediately.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/core/02init.rpy", line 74, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "core/02init.rpyc", line 74, in script
File "core/02init.rpyc", line 74, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/core/02init.rpy", line 74, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Большой брат: Другая история 0.06.0.00
Thu Feb 11 09:14:26 2021
try this in the save folder

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
"BigBrother_AnotherStory.exe is not a valid Win32 application"
My pc use Win7 64 bit.
How to fix?
I don't have it downloaded yet, but there should be two executables in the folder: one for 32-bit and one for 64-bit. I think the latest version of renpy generates the two different exe's on its own but I'm not 100% sure.

If there is only the one then that's a serious bug.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I'm honestly confused as to how this game is allowed here as it's a straight up rip off of another dev's game? It's not a clone or something similar, straight up rip off. Even the character names and assets are identical. Big difference between piracy and straight up i.p. theft and passing it off as your own.

Not wanting to start a debate or shit storm on it, just wondering how it's tolerated.

• Angry
Reactions: Jarul, sn3p and pyo
D

Deleted member 1954024

I still haven't touched this game even once and i'm glad i did, it turns out according from the reviews that this one will not disappoint. Let's just hope it's not gonna get abandoned like any bb game before his. I'll propably give this 1 more year before touching it.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
I'm honestly confused as to how this game is allowed here as it's a straight up rip off of another dev's game? It's not a clone or something similar, straight up rip off. Even the character names and assets are identical. Big difference between piracy and straight up i.p. theft and passing it off as your own.

Not wanting to start a debate or shit storm on it, just wondering how it's tolerated.
well, the other Dev abandoned the original game(Big Brother) and is remaking it in another game(Glamour) that will probably get abandoned too... This is a "reimagining" of BB, and even though the setting and names are the same, the assets(models) are not copyrighted material, so anyone can use them for their own game.
Plus, the story is supposed to deviate from the original at some point, since it'll be in new territory(past the abandoned BB original).

Plenty of similar examples on other games too...

Reactions: alefrago

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
Use the old bug fix but i haven't test if the game runs properly as in events and stuff but it get rid of that log error when you start the game

Thanks it launched.

So this game still has zero content? I skipped a couple versions and it seems to be exactly the same.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
For those for whom the game does not open and crashes:

Close the game
Go to the following path
[win drive]:\Users\{your username}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\

Rename the "persistent" file in BB_AS folder to anything you want. (ex : persistent11)
Unzip the attachment and Copy the file to the "BB_AS" folder
Open the game again
now Your problem is solved

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes