3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Hmm, I always did want to play the original Big Brother, but Eric and NTR (I know you could avoid him getting with the sisters, but not mom, and that need to be prevented too) made me go "Nope!", so if it will be different here and you can avoid it entirely, since this will be a different story line, then I'll give it a go :p
i wont give it a go, because its not his work after all...he just copied and used the work from others, without there knowledge, changed a bit, and calims, he did all the work...he did not even paid for anything in this game, like others did..basicaly he just copy and claim its his ....

• Angry
Reactions: Kripke

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I'd like to see one of the rebooters try to make the game DS set out to make. All of them so far have left Eric out, IIRC, and no-one talks or cares about them. If this one's willing to give it a shot, I'd like to see that.

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: greenp and Rythan25

alfeatcat

Sep 20, 2018
i wont give it a go, because its not his work after all...he just copied and used the work from others, without there knowledge, changed a bit, and calims, he did all the work...he did not even paid for anything in this game, like others did..basicaly he just copy and claim its his ....
If he does it better, continues the story and then ends it, he has my blessing.
Some things have changed and are better than the original.
Let's just see how it goes.

Reactions: botc76

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
What you said depends on how the developer works in the future, would you say Tem Tem is a copy of Pokemon? overall it follows many concepts that are similar to pokemon, we could even say that in battles the only difference was the creatures models.

What is truly unique about big brother in essence? a mother without a husband and 2 sisters (one big and one small) with the MC? the setting for most incest games.

The models? well they aren't owned by DarkSilver, in fact you can find them in quite a few different games because of it.

Overall if it adds new sex scenes, opportunities, interactions and changes how the story developed then it's at the very least a reworked version, but to truly say anything we have to wait. Having said that... the original game was abandoned you know and not just a year ago, I personally don't feel anything wrong with someone taking over what another person abandoned.

sc0rps

Aug 10, 2017
how can i give the dress to alice and swimsuit to lisa? im holding the itens in my invetory for a week and can not give the presents before eric :S

Last edited:
Reactions: abczzz

pitpitpit

Sep 10, 2018
I find funny when people get upset because Eric is in the game or the NTR thing.

Eric is your "mothers" (or landlady) boyfriend, but most people see him as male that is "Stealing" your crush.

No no no, its quite the opposite...

Also people don't mind if the MC fucks 5,6,7,8 different girls. But in the female point of view, thats NTR! Its just a matter of perspective...

I never judge games by their content, everyone as different tastes. If i don't like Gay or Futa or watever, i don't play it, period!

Noww stop complaining, if the game is a remake of BB ,than NTR and ERIC should be in it.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
That would be true if he wouldn't try to fuck other girls. I think that more people wouldn't give a shit about mom.
Well that's why the mother is part of the storyline but the girls depend on your actions. Overall in the original he didn't even get to fuck them.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
I see a lot of hate here (for relation to original Big Brother, for Eric, ...)
I really do not have a problem with any of this.
Original BB was discontinued and is now rebooted in Glamour where it will take years to get any content for it. The characters, clothing and environments were created and sold for and by Daz and are not owned by original developer so anybody who legally purchased them can do with them whatever Daz allows. And as far as I noticed all renders are made new by current developer.
As far as Eric is concerned, I hate his guts as much as anybody, but I think it gives spice to the story.

As long as Aleksey90 keeps this pace and produces good continuation of the beloved story, I do not mind supporting the game. And it is RenPy which helps a lot.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
If someone is going to make an incest game, can we please not have another son/brother->mother/sister incest game? :( There are like 20 of those for every father/uncle->daughter/niece incest game.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
That would be true if he wouldn't try to fuck other girls. I think that more people wouldn't give a shit about mom.
What!? For me, the mom is the only reason I played the original...besides it having "ntr". Although, I didn't like how you were practically forced to put up with Eric's bs. Maybe this dev will figure out a way to let us handle Eric better than Dark Silver did.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes