3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

pixiegrinder

Aug 16, 2017
Check the walk through on the first page, otherwise it might be that Eric has to find out about it on a Saturday if all other prerequisite have been fulfilled
unfortunately i've been anxiously following the walkthrough but the event isn't triggering for me.. after she dildoed herself on camera at 2100 i gave her the first set of lingerie, have been spying on her religiously thru both the webcam and at the room itself but i've never gotten the prompt to buy her the second set of lingerie. thank you for the kind help regardless, i hope someone who has triggered the event can advise :cry:

Altaveritas

Aug 25, 2016
unfortunately i've been anxiously following the walkthrough but the event isn't triggering for me.. after she dildoed herself on camera at 2100 i gave her the first set of lingerie, have been spying on her religiously thru both the webcam and at the room itself but i've never gotten the prompt to buy her the second set of lingerie. thank you for the kind help regardless, i hope someone who has triggered the event can advise :cry:
From experience it's usually something small you've missed, have you been able to give her 2 candies when massaging on the couch? Also are you able to give her candy regularly, as in does she have the blue pajamas set?

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Send the save file where you give the first lingerie to Alice.
And tell me if you use cheat mode or not.
I probably know what you missed.
Do not worry, we will help you.

me324

Jan 4, 2019
sorry, when I start kira, she doesn't talk about her job, but about Max's father ... the dialogue she gives me is one way ... the second problem is given by the clothes that don't appear before time runs out, and finally I'm in a loop with Lisa's homework, whether she makes mistakes or not, she doesn't allow me to continue, does anyone have the same problems? any suggestions? thank you and sorry for the bad english

Urek101

Dec 13, 2018
What do you do once you catch Eric in Alice's bedroom and get a picture? My progress with Lisa has stalled as I can't engage in mentoring....really confused

Last edited:

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Does all opportunities need to be maxed out to end the current update or can some be uncompleted until the next update comes out?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Does all opportunities need to be maxed out to end the current update or can some be uncompleted until the next update comes out?
In order to complete the update yes. However you can work on them anytime, before are after a new update.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
In order to complete the update yes. However you can work on them anytime, before are after a new update.
For the opportunities i have left none of them are continuing or giving out anymore dialogue or hints, the most recent one that continued was the Blue pajamas and even that took weeks to get to that scene.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
For the opportunities i have left none of them are continuing or giving out anymore dialogue or hints, the most recent one that continued was the Blue pajamas and even that took weeks to get to that scene.
screenshot0001.png
Look at screenshot, if you need help post your last save, so we can check it for you.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
View attachment 1063584
Look at screenshot, if you need help post your last save, so we can check it for you.
I'm on friend and half are finished and the others not finished with the unfinished ones not giving anymore clues or dialogue. I only have sweets and cigarettes left to buy on the laptop.

Unfinished opportunities are

Stick or carrot
Mentor
Blog
Aunt - I managed to find scenes with her at 2am and 3am but she says i need sleep after swimming or you finshed early on the coach and you should go to bed
Alpha
Party girl - she always stops at the was exciting when his dick is touching her feet even after giving her liquor chocolates on the coach or at her door on friday night

Also i'm at 15/17 opportunities.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Aleksey90 : I think making a decent game out of what was started in Big Brother is a brilliant move. So many people have tried to ride "the BB train" for profit, but without knowledge of what makes a good game. The result is a mess of abandoned projects and pitiful spin-offs. Big Brother had a lot of flaws, was incomplete, and never lived up to its potential. I am hoping this game succeeds where Big Brother failed.

That said, I am wondering if you ever considered reducing "the grind" to some extent. (Perhaps by 20%?) It still seems to be a major source of complaint.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I'm on friend and half are finished and the others not finished with the unfinished ones not giving anymore clues or dialogue. I only have sweets and cigarettes left to buy on the laptop.

Unfinished opportunities are

Stick or carrot
Mentor
Blog
Aunt - I managed to find scenes with her at 2am and 3am but she says i need sleep after swimming or you finshed early on the coach and you should go to bed
Alpha
Party girl - she always stops at the was exciting when his dick is touching her feet even after giving her liquor chocolates on the coach or at her door on friday night

Also i'm at 15/17 opportunities.
Post your save file, are read this walkthrough
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-4293559

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I appreciate the people that make walk throughs but I hate that walkthroughs have to be made.
If the game is so grindy that people become unsure if they are stuck in a loop or just need to repeat the same cycle another dozen times then there is too much grind.

In a similar vein I'm not playing these games for complex paths or unexpected events based on decisions made early in the game. I'm playing to escape reality. IMO games choices should generally be limited to if you want the MC to have sex with whatever character and not spend a game week waiting for 8PM Friday to give Alice candy then wait 7 game hours and check on sister repeat again the next week and this will lead to events with third character for some reason.

I like the story and the graphics so I play but it gets to be difficult.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes