3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Hardcore1234

Mar 8, 2017
I checked your save file.
*Your relationship with Lisa is not good. Also, Lisa's mood is not high and you have not started Lisa foot massage yet. Improve your relationship with Lisa. Read "Mentor" and "School Girl" from the game guide.
*You have not yet begun the "carrots and sticks" and "who does not take risks" opportunities. With these two opportunities, you can improve your relationship with Alice and Lisa. Read these two opportunities in the game guide.
*Do your nightly relationship with Kira. ( (Kira events section) )
Many of your problems will be solved by reading the complete game guide once.
Thank you. will do that.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
thanks for the advice! I'm gonna try the update
so i tried and failed :ROFLMAO:
for large messages (not carrying useful information for other users). There is such a forum option as a spoler (photo below)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I will relax, beg for Chocolate Chip Cookie Content:)
P.S. This is your REQUIRED daily dose of Chocolate Chip Cookie Content begging.
Your application for chicolade cookies has been approved.
Black Overlord wants to get to know you better

Last edited:

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Hopefully another girl we can help groom for Eric's growing harem.
I would honestly hope so. Would be nice to have other potential victims for Eric so you could direct/distract him with the other girls as a way of keeping him away from your own girls... And I'm not an NTR fan at all, but I've become so bored with current games (that are mostly all the same) that BBAS' NTR is a breath of fresh air, especially it is not forced on the player.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
people if they will do everything right parin moms do not fuck yes except moms
If you are asking whether it is possible to prevent Eric from fucking Lisa and Alice, then I believe the answer is yes.

Если вы спрашиваете, можно ли помешать Эрику трахнуть Лизу и Алису, то я считаю, что ответ - да.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
people yesli wso create one on instruction then mom's boyfriend will not wake up fuck others .. yes?
The people of Yesley are at the instruch in the instruch, then the boyfriend Moms either kavoy the tricks either wakes fucked .. yes?
The people of Yesley rule the way that their mother’s pariah is never fucked.. Yes?
people if they will do everything right parin moms do not fuck yes except moms
Matryoshka, Vodka, Balalaika and Bear. This is the answer to your question

Тупой гробынй перевод мать йево
Гандонсый перевочик языков

• Haha
Reactions: Kripke

swordfish69

Apr 25, 2020
i need another favor
can anybody send full save of both path...i tried available saves on save thread but gallery scenes are not unlocked in those saves, and i am already tired of grinding

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
i need another favor
can anybody send full save of both path...i tried available saves on save thread but gallery scenes are not unlocked in those saves, and i am already tired of grinding
Someone else's save (with all completed quests for the current version of the game), will not help you open the gallery.

Balalaika can be a great friend or fearsome enemy.

Last edited:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
i need another favor
To help you open the gallery in the game. We need screenshots of your gallery. You will be helped

Last edited:
Reactions: Ag-Ab
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes