3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Ok, with the Teasers I guess it's time for me to do another excessively long post with thoughts and ideas that will probably confuse me. :) Spoilers will be used for each topic to make this a bit easier to read, and take less space. (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will do another post soon with hopes for the future, but this has already gotten to long and taken to much time. I just want to add that the next update looks to be VERY good and my anticipation is high. Aleksey90 has done a great job so far (in my opinion) and it looks like things are going to get even better. :)

Just some thoughts.

P.S. Insert Chocolate Chip Cookie Content request here.

alienware2512

Aug 16, 2020
Shiva0067 very nice post. i like your thoughts and ideas very much :)

i am also interested in your thoughts and ideas about Ann. She is my favourite character and i have also my thoughts about the story with her. i am really looking forward to your next post about your thoughts about Ann!

Reactions: Shiva0067

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
Shiva0067 I agree, the thoughts are good. I hope you understand that to implement so many paths and events, it takes a lot of time to build the development of characters. The expectation is good, but don't overestimate it, because even to just introduce a new character to the game and present it is already a lot of work. So don't expect that in this update, Olivia will cross paths with all the characters in the villa. But when the time comes, it will happen.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Shiva0067 I agree, the thoughts are good. I hope you understand that to implement so many paths and events, it takes a lot of time to build the development of characters. The expectation is good, but don't overestimate it, because even to just introduce a new character to the game and present it is already a lot of work. So don't expect that in this update, Olivia will cross paths with all the characters in the villa. But when the time comes, it will happen.
I know that things take time, and with how good things have been I am VERY willing to wait to enjoy your story. :) (y) This update I only expect to see some of the work you have Teased us with. As I have said in other posts I know that the story is a bit behind the original, BUT with the changes and additions you put into THIS game we have a similar amount of TOTAL content, GREAT Job. I do want to thank you for saying that we will get some progress with Ann/Mom now, the Teasers I've seen look AWESOME. :)

My personal thought (as a player ONLY) is that updates should have several smaller additions with one or more medium or large parts. Personally, I would be happy to see one SMALL (3-10 images) expansion to each of the ladies living in the house EXCEPT for the Lady you are more focused on (who would get more content). If, when those scenes are complete, there is time for more to be added, then we get bonus content. Yes, you will create what you want and feel is needed. Yes, I WANT much more. Yes, I KNOW that I can NOT have what I want. This is YOUR creation, so do what is best for YOU, and I'll be happy to enjoy your work. :)

Thank you for the Game you have released, the work we have seen, and the story you have yet to create. (y) If you think any of my ideas are good and you use them, then Thank You. :love: If you think some of my ideas are silly/stupid, well, I agree (yes I post stupid and silly ideas for fun). :) Take care of yourself, don't push yourself to hard, and for you and everyone else Stay healthy and safe. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. Yay a second chance to request Chocolate Chip Cookie Content. :)

P.P.S. As I said in my earlier post I'll be doing another post (later) with thoughts about the future. Fell free to use the ideas you like, and ignore what you don't. I just do these CRAZY posts for fun and likes. :)

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I’m not sure how it’s set up but please consider connecting your patreon to the forum, my pledge will show next to my avatar that way.

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
to become MORE comfortable being around Max with LESS clothing
I think you are completely wrong at this point.
Less clothing should be strongly connected with much more arousal.
One towel slip or sudden lack of panties under the towel is sexier than naked sleeping every night.
One nipslip at the dinner table is more exciting than the whole family having dinner completely naked.
When Alice reluctantly flashing her boobs - it's an adventure. When you fuck Alice every third webcam session - it's a work by schedule.
And so on.
Get rid of woman's secret - and you'll get self-confident naturist who doesn't care about voyeurs.
In ten minutes her naked body will mean nothing to you.

That's because in Glamour Kate bravely strips naked in front of her classmates but still too shy to sunbath naked at her backyard.
Once she lost her shyness - the player lost his interest.

james steele

Feb 3, 2018
How much action is in this rip off of the original game and is it as grindy and blue balling as the original?
the whole thing is being redone by a different guy, so it is more like Big Brother Reimagined. so far there is a ton more work to get it back to where it was, but so far it is fairly close to the original (the big differences i have noticed is the newer restraints artists have to work under and a few extra scenes in some spots to flesh out a couple of encounters). we will have to wait and see if it falls off the rails or manages to deliver where BB fell short (partly due to shifting constraints).

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
OnlyOnce1 I DO agree that teasing and accidental flashes are VERY good. There DOES need to be a level of comfort for the ladies to become more ACTIVE in Teasing Max however. If Lisa is uncomfortable she wont let Max into the bedroom during the mornings while topless. Alice wont roll over while topless during the Massage by the pool. During homework Lisa wont let Max massage her legs when she isn't wearing underwear. These and other events will NOT work if the ladies don't feel comfortable with at least some level of nudity, and I WANT to see them. :) You ARE right that mystery IS a good thing, but eventually (if we are going to have SEX) there will need to be a shift to a more balanced nude vs clothed life for the characters. Teasing CAN continue after that (Lisa in school clothes flashing Max, or Ann/Mom after work could do the same, etc.).

OK, now that I have explained (a little) how I enjoy the naughty teasing I'll shift to my wish list for the future (NOT the next update). The teasers that have been released show interesting scenes that I look forward to enjoying, but I want to throw out CRAZY ideas to entertain myself and others. :)

Spoilers used the keep this organized (somewhat). :) A disclaimer before I start: I do NOT like (EVIL Scum) Eric. I do NOT want to see content with the (Oatmeal Raisin Cookie loving) MONSTER. I WILL point out some parts where he MIGHT be added (but will NOT give details)
Ok, this got long and I'm going to end it now. I'll do a separate post with my fun, silly and CRAZY ideas, after a break. I hope my thoughts here have been helpful and/or interesting. Take care, stay safe and healthy, and have a good day. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. Yes this is more Chocolate Chip Cookie Begging. :)

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes